My 10 year old girl who was red bought a City shirt today

Why did you let her be a red to begin with?
The day she was born you should have thrown a city top on her!

jamiegrimble said:
blumoonrises said:
No child of mine would ever have been red in the first place... unthinkable.
Bully...

Not at all.... brainwashing maybe..! My lad was 3 months old when he went to wembley in 99, he was brought up in a world of "City won again" and rag successes or City defeats were never mentioned..

jamiegrimble said:
Shafter said:
She will be buying a stoke shirt next ;-)
haha and a shawcross poster will be on her wall,leave it out shafter...

Seriously mate she will...........first thing monday morning after our humiliation of Manure on sunday she will be sporting the famous red and white stripes of the mighty potters!!! You mark my words :-)

Shafter said:
jamiegrimble said:
haha and a shawcross poster will be on her wall,leave it out shafter...

Seriously mate she will...........first thing monday morning after our humiliation of Manure on sunday she will be sporting the famous red and white stripes of the mighty potters!!! You mark my words :-)
You dont miss a trick to plug the mighty Stoke do you Shafter?

My father and grandfather were Blues, and they let me make my own mind up. I could have gone anywhere. but I chose the colour, and I was about 10 at the time.

She's a Blue, and she isn't going to wander off somewhere.

You must be very proud.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
My father and grandfather were Blues, and they let me make my own mind up. I could have gone anywhere. but I chose the colour, and I was about 10 at the time.

She's a Blue, and she isn't going to wander off somewhere.

You must be very proud.
To be honest.Yes.Its a pretty serious decision for a child at school.Popularity and all that.

jamiegrimble said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
Come on mate, bad parenting letting her become a red, I live in salford and my 7 year daughter hates red. And boos every times she hears rooney`s name, it`s a good job he didn`t sign for us. Otherwise I`d have some explaining to do !
Looks like bad parenting mate. But if you let them make their own mind up without prejudice, they find their way on their own.

Yeah my daughter tells me she likes u@d just to wind me up............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.