My 10 year old girl who was red bought a City shirt today

blumoonrises said:
Shafter said:
She will be buying a stoke shirt next ;-)

Ha ha..! no chance Shafter mate, I don't see any mention of hand deformities by the OP...

The feet are what you need to worry about mate......webbed as fook!<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:42 am --<br /><br />
jamiegrimble said:
Shafter said:
Seriously mate she will...........first thing monday morning after our humiliation of Manure on sunday she will be sporting the famous red and white stripes of the mighty potters!!! You mark my words :-)
You dont miss a trick to plug the mighty Stoke do you Shafter?

Well, with europe beckoning in the next few years mate it'd be rude for me not to gloat about it ;-)

Shafter said:
blumoonrises said:
Ha ha..! no chance Shafter mate, I don't see any mention of hand deformities by the OP...

The feet are what you need to worry about mate......webbed as fook!

-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:42 am --

jamiegrimble said:
You dont miss a trick to plug the mighty Stoke do you Shafter?

Well, with europe beckoning in the next few years mate it'd be rude for me not to gloat about it ;-)

I hope to see you on here gloating on sun night.. and I promise to to swap shirts with you if we are celebrating at our last home game of the season, and I will happily wear it..!!

bluemoondays said:
My 12 year old said "are we going to win tonight" and I asked him why he was bothered as my brother-in-law had got him to be a rag. He said "I've decided to support City".
Theres two new fans mate.

blumoonrises said:
No child of mine would ever have been red in the first place... unthinkable.

I have 3 now grown-up kids and I agree with you. Though they were mostly raised in the terrible times of Ball, Clarke etc, with me constantly trying to big us up, in the face of constant disaster. Of course I did say they would be living elsewhere if they didn't support City, but to be fair to them the issue never arose in any of the three.

Supporting anyone else was unthinkable.

john@staustell said:
blumoonrises said:
No child of mine would ever have been red in the first place... unthinkable.

I have 3 now grown-up kids and I agree with you. Though they were mostly raised in the terrible times of Ball, Clarke etc, with me constantly trying to big us up, in the face of constant disaster. Of course I did say they would be living elsewhere if they didn't support City,

Supporting anyone else was unthinkable.
How could you?

jamiegrimble said:
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
My father and grandfather were Blues, and they let me make my own mind up. I could have gone anywhere. but I chose the colour, and I was about 10 at the time.

She's a Blue, and she isn't going to wander off somewhere.

You must be very proud.
To be honest.Yes.Its a pretty serious decision for a child at school.Popularity and all that.

As a child I made that decision at her age, and that's the point. You choose a team, and you don't change it, do you? I was the only one at school with a City shirt on, and I was proud to be different from the crowd.

Hopefully, she will see more than the barren wastes of space that we have had to endure over the last few decades.

If you take your kid(s) to a few City matches, (its only a fiver ffs) I honestly cant see how they could defect.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:01 am --<br /><br />
Shafter said:
jamiegrimble said:
haha and a shawcross poster will be on her wall,leave it out shafter...

Seriously mate she will...........first thing monday morning after our humiliation of Manure on sunday she will be sporting the famous red and white stripes of the mighty potters!!! You mark my words :-)

Last season my lad suggested we should buy Delap.... he couldn't sit down for a week afterwards, and hated it when I listed his Xbox on ebay...

blumoonrises said:
Shafter said:
The feet are what you need to worry about mate......webbed as fook!

-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:42 am --

I hope to see you on here gloating on sun night.. and I promise to to swap shirts with you if we are celebrating at our last home game of the season, and I will happily wear it..!!

Now that i would love to see!! It's a done deal mate ;-)

blumoonrises said:
If you take your kid(s) to a few City matches, (its only a fiver ffs) I honestly cant see how they could defect.
I see your point.But honestly,some wont go.

blumoonrises said:
If you take your kid(s) to a few City matches, (its only a fiver ffs) I honestly cant see how they could defect.

-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:01 am --

Shafter said:

Last season my lad suggested we should buy Delap.... he couldn't sit down for a week afterwards, and hated it when I listed his Xbox on ebay...
The bloody cheek of it lol......

Theres nowt wrong with delap and you shouldnt disrespect one of the main stars in the deliverance!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.