My belief

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Wow thats £200 you will not be seeing again. After Sunday I truly believe that the FA are making sure Liverpool win

I know we can moan about the decisions we didn't get but surely you aren't suggesting that if Silva had scored a third then a dodgy penalty may have been awarded to Liverpool. Let's hope Norwich and Chelsea can do us a favour and take points of them. If Liverpool draw their next two games and we win the three we have in the same time frame then (assuming Chelsea win their other game) then all three teams will be on 79 points although we will have a game in hand on both.

Listened to "The Game" podcast last night and was quite surprised that two out of the three journalists went for us to win it. I thought we might have slipped, in their eyes, but they still thought we could do it.

Eds said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Wow thats £200 you will not be seeing again. After Sunday I truly believe that the FA are making sure Liverpool win

I know we can moan about the decisions we didn't get but surely you aren't suggesting that if Silva had scored a third then a dodgy penalty may have been awarded to Liverpool. Let's hope Norwich and Chelsea can do us a favour and take points of them. If Liverpool draw their next two games and we win the three we have in the same time frame then (assuming Chelsea win their other game) then all three teams will be on 79 points although we will have a game in hand on both.

That's over complicated, try this:

Dippers drop 2 or 3 points, we win all our remaining games, we win the league.

Blue Til Death said:
Eds said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

That's over complicated, try this:

Dippers drop 2 or 3 points, we win all our remaining games, we win the league.

But if they draw their next two we can afford to lose one game and still win the league!

Even if Liverpool drop points in not confident in getting maximum points from palace and everton

Benarbia said:
Even if Liverpool drop points in not confident in getting maximum points from palace and everton

One game at a time. We are better than all our last 6 opponents and if we concentrate and give 100% in each game then we will get 88 points; over to you and your 'group' Brendan!

Just had a tenner on City 1st Chelsea 2nd Forecast.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/straight-forecast" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/eng ... t-forecast</a>

Fuck Liverpool.

Liverpool and Chelsea match ends in a draw, we win every match, it's ours.

Reckon Maureen will do a job on Liverpool like he did with us in the league match.

Still gutted about Sunday but the title is still on and I still believe we can do it. You have to!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.