My belief

BringBackSwales said:
still hoping for Norwich to drag out a big performance on Sunday
Suarez favourite team, not likely. He usually scores 4 against the buggers. Plus they have the youth team coach running them.
Palace and Chelsea are the ones I'm pinning my hopes on.

Liverpool are on course for 86 points - that's their points per game ratio which does depend on them losing a game. All season the leader (Arse, Pool and Chelsea) have been cruising towards 87 points to win it, which chelsea can do if they win all 4.

This 87 points has been pretty constant since about 15 games into the season which does suggest Liverpool will slip up.

Thing is we can't get 87 - we can only get 86 (with a draw) or 88 with 6 wins.

What does all that mean? Fuck knows.

RegMuffin said:
Liverpool are on course for 86 points - that's their points per game ratio which does depend on them losing a game. All season the leader (Arse, Pool and Chelsea) have been cruising towards 87 points to win it, which chelsea can do if they win all 4.

This 87 points has been pretty constant since about 15 games into the season which does suggest Liverpool will slip up.

Thing is we can't get 87 - we can only get 86 (with a draw) or 88 with 6 wins.

What does all that mean? Fuck knows.

If we get 88 it means we are better than average :)

BringBackSwales said:

They have to, if Fulham get another win Norwich are nearly gone! A point would certainly be a massive result for them. My main worry though is they don't have a manager with some sort of clue to work out what needs to be done.

BlakeTheBlue said:
Skashion said:
Charlie Nicholas

150511CharlieNicholas_2597175.jpg

Worst buy: Sergio Aguero isn't value for money

dbod2c.gif

Mega!

BringBackSwales said:
Given his record against them, Suarez could bag goals number 30 and 40 against them

Benarbia said:
Even if Liverpool drop points in not confident in getting maximum points from palace and everton
If we can't win at Crystal fucking Palace then we don't deserve to be champions, simple as that. I can see Liverpool dropping against Chelsea and us winning the league on the final day.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I put £200 down last night at 2/1 on City to win the title.

I wholeheartedly believe this team can and will win its last six games.

And because of how highly I rate our group of players, even without Yaya, I believe they will go the distance and take it to the very last game.

The race of two years ago has proved to me that Liverpool have no idea yet that the title race has only just started.

Us to win in on 88 points.
Is it time to stick a few more quid on at 13/2?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.