My Ex!

I know what I would do but I suspect you want to be reassured that going back would be the best bet. If you do go with an open mind and don't jump into any commitments for a long, long time.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Right i split up with the missus like 3 weeks ago but we was like really close when we were together and being finished was sort of coming because it started to fade near the end and then eventually we went our seperate ways.

But then she spoke to me and we had a massive argument and she removed my facebook and deleted my number all that carry on so there was no contact between us and she started to text and meet this lad which to be honest never bothered me and then out of nowhere she started speakin to me on msn and i was still trying to get her out of my head so i wasnt really creating and conversation between us so she wudnt talk to me.

But we havnt spoke for like 4-5 days and then today she sends me a message on facebook saying 'wats your number i need to talk to you' so i text her because i still had her number and i said what u wanna talk about and she goes ohh it doesnt matter now so i say there must have been summat and she said yeah there was but i cant tell you now so i just dropped it but then i quickly said so hows you and that fella and she went dont go there so i went what u mean and she went dont wanna talk about him and then we started talking normally and she started to put kisses on the texts and all that.

Any ideas to what i should do guys and girls?

Cheers

Walk away fella, i no it isnt easy but she is just going to fuck and play with your head.

If it is over, it is over sadly, move on with your life.

by the sound of your op i would say she as been playing you for a while started seeing this other fella straight away or was she seeing him before which is why your relationship went down hill.I could be wrong but if she was shitting on you and now realises she made a mistake dont go back cause if shes done it once she will do it again

Get back with her... but still go out 'on the pull'. When you find someone better then dump her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.