My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

Lucky Toma said:
Would this 50 million have gone on helping the NHS, or 'our boys', or the homeless in the UK?
No it would not.
Because it was specifically raised from individuals in the western world to help a country an awful lot poorer than ours that has been decimated by a natural disaster. There was no a/ or b/ about it. It was a thing of itself. It was either not raise the money....or raise the money.
By bemoaning this you are just showing yourself to be an incredibly small-minded, simple-minded xenophobe. Someone who bizarrely begrudges a group of countries helping out another in a time of desperate need.
By mentioning a 'liberal media' you are just showing yourself to be a fucking idiot who's read one too many Daily Mails.
So what would your thinking be if - for some reason - a group of UK soldiers had been stationed in Haiti at the time of the earthquake? If they had been directly effected? Do we send our money and assistance then? Is that okay then because some of the dying are English? Jesus. Keep trying to change the world with your Facebook statuses. Good luck with that.

Shush. The voice of reason has no business round these parts.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I do

Bwahahahahahaha

You silly sod, I know a thing or two about you though eh, particularly some of your shall we say extra carricular activities.....

bwhahahahahaha

You can bluff as much as you want my friend.

I know you.

Come on then....you put a fact about me on this thread and I'll put one about you...how about that?

Let's see who really knows who.

Fellas of Bluemoon, you're going to like this....

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
SHAME ON YOU BRITAIN !!!!!! the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, mentally ill without treatment and british servicemen and women fighting without the best kit - yet we donate £50 million to the people of Haiti ...
British people donate very, VERY generously to all the things listed above every single day of their lives. It's called taxation. Why should they donate to those causes all over again just because the people they hand their money to can't spend it properly? British people donate plenty enough already for the above situations to no longer be an issue.

But what the people of Britain do not donate to on a daily basis is the people of Haiti. So in their hour of need, they have showed incredible compassion by yet again reaching into their dwindling funds to help out their fellow human beings. And you have a problem with that????

Without inviting me to duke it out with you in Platt Fields, could you please explain exactly what it is you have a problem with, because I'm struggling to understand.

Didsbury Dave said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
You silly sod, I know a thing or two about you though eh, particularly some of your shall we say extra carricular activities.....

bwhahahahahaha

I know you.

Come on then....you put a fact about me on this thread and I'll put one about you...how about that?

deleted.

Changing your FB status is really going to do loads, i think not.
Do something positive, vote for a change in Govenment.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I know you.

It would appear that both you and the people of Haiti have something in common:

They are need of bottle too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.