My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

Timmmmahhhh said:
Swales lives said:
Oh dear BB2.0, just when I thought you couldn't look more of a cock, you go and trump me.
I shouldn't under estimate the scale of your dickheadedness.
An Empire State Nob indeed.

It appears the DD/Sexface bandwagon has more passengers.....

Not really on the bandwagon. I've always thought he was a cock after he first came on here with a really long, well argued and well written thread about "The BBC being anti-semitic", until he was found out to have copied and pasted it from The Economist or The Spectator, and tried to pass it off as his own. Then the old reverse manoeuvre came into play. Beep beep beepbeepbeepbeeep.

TheMightyQuinn said:
You can all laugh at BB as much as you like but he must know a few people on here with some clout, he's untouchable for all intents and purposes.

Lucky for me, he likes me :)

This can be the only reason as others have been warned/banned for less...

I wonder how many mod hours he takes up?

Dubai Blue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
SHAME ON YOU BRITAIN !!!!!! the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, mentally ill without treatment and british servicemen and women fighting without the best kit - yet we donate £50 million to the people of Haiti ...
British people donate very, VERY generously to all the things listed above every single day of their lives. It's called taxation. Why should they donate to those causes all over again just because the people they hand their money to can't spend it properly? British people donate plenty enough already for the above situations to no longer be an issue.

But what the people of Britain do not donate to on a daily basis is the people of Haiti. So in their hour of need, they have showed incredible compassion by yet again reaching into their dwindling funds to help out their fellow human beings. And you have a problem with that????

Without inviting me to duke it out with you in Platt Fields, could you please explain exactly what it is you have a problem with, because I'm struggling to understand.

PMSL.

What a great read. LOL!!

And it isn't "sew" it is "sow."

BB2, did you have a private education? If "so" get your money back xx

Esteban de la Sexface said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I was 22. I was on a site where I had almost as many stalkers as I do here. I faked my own death around easter and then recorded a video on youtube on easter sunday where I was resurrected and proclaimed I was the son of god.....some very very sad people were

a) bothered/upset about an internet persona dying.
b) did not see the funny side
c) Take the internet FAR to seriously, I put it down to people like Dant....sorry didders dave not having a life outside the net!

and you're calling other people nerds and accusing Dave of not having a life.

That is probably the nerdiest/saddest I've ever read

Seriously BB2.0, it sounds like you need to get laid and get some friends - it might help with the making up of stories and other such delusions!!

Before you say it...I am sure that I'm an un-educated oxygen thief or a clown or possibly even a crow. I am also sure that you have shagged some of the most gorgeous women in the world and have the best friends that could be known to man. I may be all of the above, and probably more but at least I don't make up stories on the internet to seek attention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.