My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

Lucky Toma said:
I'm new to the forum and I dont live in Manc.....so I dont know anybody. But Didsbury Dave sounds like a top bloke to me!

He's not from what I know, but then if you like those kind of things that up to him I suppose!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You can bluff as much as you want my friend.

I know you.

Come on then....you put a fact about me on this thread and I'll put one about you...how about that?

Let's see who really knows who.

Fellas of Bluemoon, you're going to like this....

No David, you think you know me. What you actually know is that I used to be known as RRH on another forum.....you may even know that I used to live in Hale and work for my uncles business. THAT my friend is it. Remember I know a lot of people on here and a lot of people in Manchester. I know about your cocaine use and penchant for the ladies of the night but keep talking, this might be fun!

This if fucking hilarious.

How about telling the good people of Bluemoon who fall for your bullshit about your history as a troll on other websites? Why not start with when you faked your own death? I'm sure your little right wing bigotted fans will laugh at that one...

How about you post my name. And I'll post yours. How about that?

Then we'll see who really knows who. Plenty on this forum, not including you, do know who I am. So let's see who looks a knob after that then.

Oh mate, you are going down a road here you really shouldn't....the gauntlet is thrown.

I respect internet privacy, though, even for idiots, so if you'd rather back out just say the word.....

Hahaha

You deleted it quick when you realised what stony ground you were on.

Do you want me to delete what you deleted, because it's in my post?

Ask nicely and I might, but quick before someone else copies...

I'm enjoying this.

Stanley, are you saying I'm a RAG for not living in Manc? Even if it was written jokingly (and I hope it was) then please question my parentage.....do a John Terry.....anything but call me that okay.
And Brooklands....apart from obvious examples of behaviour that hurt or harm others......I'd never judge anybody on what they do with their lives so I wasnt basing my liking of Didsbury Dave on what you wrote (then hastily deleted). I was basing it on the fact that he has a problem with someone who vehemently begrudges 50 million being raised for a country that has suffered a disaster far far beyond our imagination.

Didsbury Dave said:

How about telling the good people of Bluemoon who fall for your bullshit about your history as a troll on other websites? Why not start with when you faked your own death? I'm sure your little right wing bigotted fans will laugh at that one...

Then we'll see who really knows who. Plenty on this forum, not including you, do know who I am. So let's see who looks a knob after that then.

Oh mate, you are going down a road here you really shouldn't....the gauntlet is thrown.

I respect internet privacy, though, even for idiots, so if you'd rather back out just say the word.....
23m7tjd.jpg

Didsbury Dave said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
No David, you think you know me. What you actually know is that I used to be known as RRH on another forum.....you may even know that I used to live in Hale and work for my uncles business. THAT my friend is it. Remember I know a lot of people on here and a lot of people in Manchester. I know about your cocaine use and penchant for the ladies of the night but keep talking, this might be fun!

David, My name is on here as it is on the bluemoon facebook page, you have already given out my surname as Moran. As I have mentioned previously you know me from an internet forum, you may know I lived in Hale and that I worked for my uncles business. That’s it my friend. I know your surname and what you get up to in the evening.....However unlike you I know a thing or two about IT/IP law so Im not going to get this site in trouble by going down that road, you howecer I could not care less about.

So there, you have been called out, keep talking though and you'll make this a lot of fun for me.There are other mediums that I can use to totally embarrass you.

Lucky Toma said:
Stanley, are you saying I'm a RAG for not living in Manc? Even if it was written jokingly (and I hope it was) then please question my parentage.....do a John Terry.....anything but call me that okay.
And Brooklands....apart from obvious examples of behaviour that hurt or harm others......I'd never judge anybody on what they do with their lives so I wasnt basing my liking of Didsbury Dave on what you wrote (then hastily deleted). I was basing it on the fact that he has a problem with someone who vehemently begrudges 50 million being raised for a country that has suffered a disaster far far beyond our imagination.

Good point Toma. Rest assured he made the Angus Deighton stuff up, then panicked.

I'm going to keep it public though, to expose him as a liar as well as a bigot.

Didsbury Dave said:
Lucky Toma said:

Good point Toma. Rest assured he made the Angus Deighton stuff up, then panicked.

I'm going to keep it public though, to expose him as a liar as well as a bigot.

:)

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

David, My name is on here as it is on the bluemoon facebook page, you have already given out my surname as Moran. As I have mentioned previously you know me from an internet forum, you may know I lived in Hale and that I worked for my uncles business. That’s it my friend. I know your surname and what you get up to in the evening.....However unlike you I know a thing or two about IT/IP law so Im not going to get this site in trouble by going down that road, you howecer I could not care less about.

So there, you have been called out, keep talking though and you'll make this a lot of fun for me.There are other mediums that I can use to totally embarrass you.

Name and shame, big noise....name and shame.....

This medium will do.

Come on....the gauntlet's been thrown down.

Why are you backing out now?

Is it because you're making it all up perchance? Hahahahahahahaha

I've got plenty more facts where the above one came from.....

A word of advice...pick your fights more carefully in future.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=161823" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=161823</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.