My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Challenger1978 said:
Well he is a narcissistic twat that loves to start an argument on here, he'll regret it one day though when some one tracks him down and bangs him out.

Why don't you do it then big pants? Ill be at Platt Lane on Weds 8pm as I am every week with other bluemooners.

can i just not add you as a friend mate?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
SHAME ON YOU BRITAIN !!!!!! the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, mentally ill without treatment and british servicemen and women fighting without the best kit - yet we donate £50 million to the people of Haiti ...
lets have a heated debate....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Challenger1978 said:
Well he is a narcissistic twat that loves to start an argument on here, he'll regret it one day though when some one tracks him down and bangs him out.

Why don't you do it then big pants? Ill be at Platt Lane on Weds 8pm as I am every week with other bluemooners.

I have no reason to bang you out atm, i can think of a thew people on here though that would love to do it.

Challenger1978 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

I have no reason to bang you out atm, i can think of a thew people on here though that would love to do it.

Well they know where I am and so do you, so if they have a problem they're all welcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.