My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Challenger1978 said:
Anyone daft enough to turn up to take you on and your entire football team on there own deserves a good kicking for being stupid enough to fall into that trap.

As does anyone born in 1978 who still talks of 'banging out' people. Crow.

Back to business.

I have no problem with helping the needy WHEN this country is in a position to do so. Sadly we are not but the liberal media has whipped the 'Ceasers of Hollywood' into the frenzy and the dense skulled musicians et al have seen an opportunity to get themselves on TV and guilt tripped the entire western world into giving generously. Meanwhile our soldiers are buying their own boots/flat jackets, people who have paid taxes all their lives are waiting 3 months for cancer treatments but lets give to Haiti because some rapper said it's cool.

There has always been some idiotic releases on this board... But, possibly, tops the lot.

This Clown (yes you BB, even though we've played footy together) wants to ridicule the PUBLIC for dipping into their own pockets and giving to Haiti for the horrifying natural disaster??

Why spout on a forum? Why not start your own campaign and help the poor of this country? Or even start a campaign for people to dip into their pockets for the ill equipped soldiers whilst education goes down thw pan here??

There's always something to contend with. It doesn't AND SHOULDN'T stop us being compassionate to our less fortunate Human Beings.

Get yourself a Soul.

Bigga said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
As does anyone born in 1978 who still talks of 'banging out' people. Crow.

Back to business.

I have no problem with helping the needy WHEN this country is in a position to do so. Sadly we are not but the liberal media has whipped the 'Ceasers of Hollywood' into the frenzy and the dense skulled musicians et al have seen an opportunity to get themselves on TV and guilt tripped the entire western world into giving generously. Meanwhile our soldiers are buying their own boots/flat jackets, people who have paid taxes all their lives are waiting 3 months for cancer treatments but lets give to Haiti because some rapper said it's cool.

There has always been some idiotic releases on this board... But, possibly, tops the lot.

This Clown (yes you BB, even though we've played footy together) wants to ridicule the PUBLIC for dipping into their own pockets and giving to Haiti for the horrifying natural disaster??

Why spout on a forum? Why not start your own campaign and help the poor of this country? Or even start a campaign for people to dip into their pockets for the ill equipped soldiers whilst education goes down thw pan here??

There's always something to contend with. It doesn't AND SHOULDN'T stop us being compassionate to our less fortunate Human Beings.

Get yourself a Soul.

I do have a soul Bigga, and I do provide my time and put my hand in my pocket for causes in this country. I have compassion for others less fortunate but I want to help those in this country first and foremost-THAT has to be my priority as an Englishman.

What I don't like is 'fashionable causes' for example, does anyone remember that cute little girl Kirsty Howard. She raised a lot of money for Francis House which was great, but I objected to celebrities jumping on this charity because it was fashionable, it was overkill and the likes of Beckham, Blair, Flintoff etc should have divided their time to other deserving charities rather than using this girl to further their own career.

Same with Haiti, it's become fashionable, to the determent of other worthy causes here in this country. So I openly admit I have not given a penny to Haiti, but I have a standing order to Help for Heroes.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
SHAME ON YOU BRITAIN !!!!!! the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, mentally ill without treatment and british servicemen and women fighting without the best kit - yet we donate £50 million to the people of Haiti ...

I know for a fact, that this was a thread on Reddit several days ago, laughing at someone who put exactly this and got taught in their reply.

Another WUM thread by BB2.0

Damocles said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
SHAME ON YOU BRITAIN !!!!!! the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, mentally ill without treatment and british servicemen and women fighting without the best kit - yet we donate £50 million to the people of Haiti ...

I know for a fact, that this was a thread on Reddit several days ago, laughing at someone who put exactly this and got taught in their reply.

It was taken from a pals facebook status so may well be.....whoever came up with it, I agree wholeheartedly.

so you put pride first as a patriot instead of being human. wow, i guess you havent seen suffering in the real word. haiti was one of the poorest nations out there,now the place is wasteland.without support more people would have died. although i see your point i just cannot grasp it. really i m just flabbergasted,i think its best everyone ignore s this plonks threads in future. you really are a joke bb2!!

Damocles said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

I'm pretty sure it was copied and pasted from some where in the US where the 'shame' was on America to begin with.

It doesn't even make sense: Britain is the 'only' country where we have problems with the homeless, child poverty, and the elderly? Righto.

And by definition, the homeless are 'without shelter'. Do people even read this crap before putting their names to it?

It's a pretty sad state of affairs when we supposedly have to choose between the false dichotomy of helping people at home and abroad. Whatever the financial ills of this country, we can afford to do both.

Well do something about it instead of posting it on Facebook. This shit annoys me, if you believe in something then actually do it instead of making a Facebook group.

Do you help the homeless?
Do you help the Children going to bed at night without food?
Do you help the elderly?

Don't criticise Britain if you don't tick all the boxes.

PSmyth07 said:
Well do something about it instead of posting it on Facebook. This shit annoys me, if you believe in something then actually do it instead of making a Facebook group.

Do you help the homeless?
Do you help the Children going to bed at night without food?
Do you help the elderly?

Don't criticise Britain if you don't tick all the boxes.

Great post. Agree 100%

Edited because the site is way too slow for argument/debates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.