My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

Swales lives said:
Oh dear BB2.0, just when I thought you couldn't look more of a cock, you go and trump me.
I shouldn't under estimate the scale of your dickheadedness.
An Empire State Nob indeed.

It appears the DD/Sexface bandwagon has more passengers.....

You can all laugh at BB as much as you like but he must know a few people on here with some clout, he's untouchable for all intents and purposes.

Lucky for me, he likes me :)

TheMightyQuinn said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
Don't talk about football with him thought...

all that snort has turned Dants brains to mush

What a guy!

BingoBango said:
I'm pretty he means Dante - he was always popping out to snort a few lines and bang some hookers, in between writing about the nine circles of hell and his journey to Paradise.

Sounds like a right ponce to me. 'Ooh an inferno'.

51FKR1FQASL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Didsbury Dave said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
What a guy!

Sounds like a right ponce to me. 'Ooh an inferno'.

51FKR1FQASL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

I've read that! Decent read 'Dave', I've booked us in for a girl called Ms Starks later tonight, not got much cash on me so only bringing 5 grams of the old white stuff, if you want more than you'll need to bring your own.

5 more pages boys, 5 more pages and I collect another triple platinum disc!

TMQ- I do love you, we'd probobly have a laugh if we ever met.

I meant Dan T not Dante, I just want to make that clear as he writes in KOTK and I enjoy his column very much so I want to make that clear-sorry for an confusion.

I have not been banned as I know the code of conduct backwards and have done NOTHING to warrant this!

Don't forget they must be teenagers, TMQ.

This was Lazarus's first missile in the war he couldn't win:

P.S teenage shit....maybe don't add teenagers as friends, but then you and I could talk about this further couldn't we..... ;)

It could be our blue heaven, eh mate....

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
5 more pages boys, 5 more pages and I collect another triple platinum disc!

TMQ- I do love you, we'd probobly have a laugh if we ever met.

I meant Dan T not Dante, I just want to make that clear as he writes in KOTK and I enjoy his column very much so I want to make that clear-sorry for an confusion.

I have not been banned as I know the code of conduct backwards and have done NOTHING to warrant this!

someone get me my violin..

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I meant Dan T not Dante, I just want to make that clear as he writes in KOTK and I enjoy his column !

Hahahahahahahahahaha

reverse_park.jpg

Out of the way, everyone, quick. Urgent backtrack maneuvere occuring......!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.