My female boss...

BooksReject said:
...none of Bluemoons finest laydees commented on this thread yet - would be interesting to get their perspective, no? ;)

Well I'm not a laydee, but my missus says you should fuck it, so that's the female vote taken care of!

She also wants pictures by the way (because she's a bit like that - I'm a lucky, lucky boy)!!! ;-)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Some of you may recall my previous thread on this subject....
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=274938&hilit=boss" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=274938&hilit=boss</a>

...so yesterday my boss tells me and a female colleague that she has split up with her boyfriend and is on the lookout for this bloke she met at a party a few months back and had sent a text to a friend to ask if he was ''available or not''.
At this point she said ''I just want to go out and have some fun with a guy as I haven't done that for a while''
The other female colleague said ''no, you just wanna get laid'' - as I sat uncomfortably in my chair as the boss just nodded.....
This morning (I'm off work today) she sent me a text to say the word on the street is he is taken, adding ''I have other prospects so it's OK''
She then said she couldn't find me on facebook..... and could I look for her and 'friend' her....

So...... Blue Moon..... what do I do? (and there are no pictures, so don't ask!)

If you dont have her feet on your shoulders by the end of tonight.

Youre-gay.gif

didactic said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=274938&hilit=boss" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=274938&hilit=boss</a>

...so yesterday my boss tells me and a female colleague that she has split up with her boyfriend and is on the lookout for this bloke she met at a party a few months back and had sent a text to a friend to ask if he was ''available or not''.
At this point she said ''I just want to go out and have some fun with a guy as I haven't done that for a while''
The other female colleague said ''no, you just wanna get laid'' - as I sat uncomfortably in my chair as the boss just nodded.....
This morning (I'm off work today) she sent me a text to say the word on the street is he is taken, adding ''I have other prospects so it's OK''
She then said she couldn't find me on facebook..... and could I look for her and 'friend' her....

So...... Blue Moon..... what do I do? (and there are no pictures, so don't ask!)

If you dont have her feet on your shoulders by the end of tonight.

Youre-gay.gif

I wont see her next until Monday!

I'm in a similar situation, only with 2 slight differences. She's not my boss, just a work colleague and 2, I'm doing something about it.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
I wont see her next until Monday!

You have her number you have means of contacting her. Strike while the iron is hot mate by next week another more daring lad could have been slipped in and hit that all weekend. Unless you have other reasons like marriage, you live with your parents are a raving homosexual you should be at least meeting her up tonight.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Get off Bluemoon right now and text her and see if she fancies meeting up for a drink, meet up and give her a good seeing too. Then as Ian Brown said about the Roses return ride and ride it some more until the wheels fall off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.