My female boss...

didactic said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
I wont see her next until Monday!

You have her number you have means of contacting her. Strike while the iron is hot mate by next week another more daring lad could have been slipped in and hit that all weekend. Unless you have other reasons like marriage, you live with your parents are a raving homosexual you should be at least meeting her up tonight.

OK, I'll just check with the wife first, see if she doesn't mind me going out tonight ;)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
didactic said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
I wont see her next until Monday!

You have her number you have means of contacting her. Strike while the iron is hot mate by next week another more daring lad could have been slipped in and hit that all weekend. Unless you have other reasons like marriage, you live with your parents are a raving homosexual you should be at least meeting her up tonight.

OK, I'll just check with the wife first, see if she doesn't mind me going out tonight ;)

Ahhh it becomes clearer. Anyway im off to the gym good luck with teasing yourself to unbearable levels.

didactic said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
didactic said:

Ahhh it becomes clearer. Anyway im off to the gym good luck with teasing yourself to unbearable levels.

yes, see my ''banned skittles'' thread ;)

2sheikhs said:
I'm in a similar situation, only with 2 slight differences. She's not my boss, just a work colleague and 2, I'm doing something about it.

Arent you married?

The OP has to ask himself this one serious question; what would M*******y do in this situation?

Answer; write a song about how he is suffering due to a demented harridan stalking him and making his life a misery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.