My Juliet

johnny on the spot

Proper tiff and shit...

It is with sadness that we have to announce that My Juliet will no longer continue in its current form due to musical differences. We apologise for anybody we upset (although that may only be a few of you) or annoy, but unfortunately things like this happen in life.

We would like to wish Dylan and Dean luck in their future projects. We're sorry that our ideas didn't interest them enough to stay on board. We've enjoyed making music with you over the past year and playing Academies with you three is what we dreamt of from the start. Thank you and goodbye.

tumblr_m4ermgg6C21rujtxto1_500.gif

johnny on the spot said:
Proper tiff and shit...

It is with sadness that we have to announce that My Juliet will no longer continue in its current form due to musical differences. We apologise for anybody we upset (although that may only be a few of you) or annoy, but unfortunately things like this happen in life.

We would like to wish Dylan and Dean luck in their future projects. We're sorry that our ideas didn't interest them enough to stay on board. We've enjoyed making music with you over the past year and playing Academies with you three is what we dreamt of from the start. Thank you and goodbye.

This is truly sad, and being of that age once, playing Academies was a dream.

Alas, the unsigned shows there don't count.

People bring their mates and families and fuck off everyone else. I hope the lads find bands they need.

I know it's no biggie but I've done several Academy 2 ish venues on support tours, it's not worth it. Do what you like regardless if it makes the cash or not.

Good luck.

MCFC BOB said:
Yeah, turns out the two members we were going to kick out had already left the band to form their own pop-punk band. It's been coming for a while and had to happen eventually.

Fair do's that Bob, best not to let it stagnate, you did the right thing splitting.

MCFC BOB said:
Yeah, turns out the two members we were going to kick out had already left the band to form their own pop-punk band. It's been coming for a while and had to happen eventually.

[bigimg]http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/1379111ab98a2182a3c485315b2a589bf3af0de3_m.jpg[/bigimg]

Mee-ouch.

TCIB said:
MCFC BOB said:

Fair do's that Bob, best not to let it stagnate, you did the right thing splitting.
We're not splitting, we're just moving forward.

MCFC BOB said:
TCIB said:
MCFC BOB said:

Yeah, poor wording, my bad i had a j earlier :D

TCIB said:
MCFC BOB said:

The two members who left, did not contribute much anyway, apart from playing on the night. We shall come back stronger.

TCIB said:
MCFC BOB said:
TCIB said:

Yeah, poor wording, my bad i had a j earlier :D
Haha, fair play mate. Our new material will hopefully sound less like this, and more like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.