My Left Nut

stony said:
Painful testicle could be cancer. To be on the safe side I'd ask on a few more football forums just to be sure.

Well I tried Red Cafe but they are all a bunch of girls and are scared of nuts!

I feel a bit better this morning after walking around so I will see how it goes the next few days and go and see my very fit young doctor....I have been known to have a third leg after seeing her so ot might not be approprate. I might ask for the cleaner instead.

cbeebies is poo said:
My mrs family have had loads of breast cancer, so she gets checked loads and goes on at me all the time about checking my tools....

BRCA 1 or 2 gene?

I've got BRCA 1, so chances are I'll get testicular or prostate cancer.

Whilst we're on the subject of balls, may as well remind everyone to check theirs regularly. Imagine what sort of regrets you'd be having sat in The Christie getting chemo that will only prolong your life a few more weeks, when you could have already had the all clear if only you'd gone to the doctors a few months earlier?

Check your balls for lumps, if you're ever in doubt, get it seen to. My sister found a lump on her breast when she was only 28, and presumed it wasn't breast cancer, as we all did. But to be on the safe side, she got it checked. Turned out it was breast cancer, it was removed, had chemo and my other sister had her breasts removed as a preventative measure.

Although I doubt the OP has the big C, whilst we're talking about nuts and stuff, may as well wave the 'check yer bollocks' flag and message.

mmmm sounds like a painful testicle to me.id ask around a bit more,probably the pub or barbers when you go for you xmas cut.whatever you do dont ask the checkout girl at tescos.believe me its more trouble that its worth.

1.618034 said:
I had a similar ache/pain in my right nut last year and when I went to the docs he said it was related to my back muscles ( I have a history of back problems)... They go round to the groin. Take some pain killers (codeine) and do some (gentle) back stretches.

Just to reassure you, testicular cancer is painless.

But if it's still sore after a few days go see the doctor...

Had similar & it too turned out to be related to back pain.

I had this when I was about 13. Went to the hospital and they said they suspected that the "pipe" had twisted, so I had an op to get the twist removed. I'd get to the docs/hospital just be no the safe side :)

I stopped reading after the first page, the thought of constant bollock pain makes me wince.

My right nut is bigger than my left.

exileindevon said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
I stopped reading after the first page, the thought of constant bollock pain makes me wince.

My right nut is bigger than my left.
pics

Although my right nut does look distinctly below average in size here.

1-4.jpg

Yes, I do have my nut in someones pint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.