" my mate" stories

My mate reckons its embarrassing that despite spending billions, Man City have achieved pretty much f*ck all, bar a jammy extra time win against a relegated team

Markt85 said:
My mate reckons its embarrassing that despite spending billions, Man City have achieved pretty much f*ck all, bar a jammy extra time win against a relegated team

My mate reckons if he was still a mod, he would permaban you, you fucking cockney, thundercunting, cockwomble

pantalon violet said:
The Flash said:
Someone's mate starts shit threads like this, the ginger, scouse, maroon-trews clad, fecophile, fucktard, gayer.

That's quite clever coming from my mate who says you are a two fingered bed ridden spaz on calm me down drugs and only allowed to play out as long as you promise to make cakes out of your own shit

oNE, tWo, ThREe, foUR, pOtATo....

TCIB said:
My mate reckons he can't find his fucking phone...again !

My mate said do you want him to ring it ? He said if you feel your prostate vibrating he knows where you lost it.

stony said:
TCIB said:
My mate reckons he can't find his fucking phone...again !

My mate said do you want him to ring it ? He said if you feel your prostate vibrating he knows where you lost it.

Cheers mate, the missus said she clicked onto fucking silent though xD
Trying to make the dog find it, he reckons it is stashed inside a sack of markies, fucking shite dog he is xD

alas Andy, in the hands of a woman :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.