My missus retired today

Yep, when they get to that age as much golf as possible with the lads and no nights away with the old bird makes sense. Mines 62 shortly, a couple of years older than me, I pack her off to Tenerife with her friends twice a year, love it. Absence makes the heart beat slower! Wouldn’t swap her for anyone else though, (apart from Victoria Coren).
I bet you dream of being David Mitchell. ;)

After working for 50 years and raising the three kids,its now time for my dear one to finally put her feet up,bless her.
Its something we`ve both been looking forward to for a few years and with having no ties we can now finally do what we want,when we want,without having to worry about when she could take her holidays.
Over the next few months we`ve already got some dates booked for shows and holidays.
July 19th Wedding Anniversary (44 years lads and lasses) 3 nights in Windermere and on the 30th a trip to the Lowry and a night over to see Early Doors.
September,Annie Lennox in Glasgow 3 nights
November,Jools Holland in Bath 2 nights.
January two weeks in The Dominican and followed by three days in Cardiff,in March to watch Jamie Cullum
Am I giving her too many treats ?

Awesome, I'm jealous!

You're free as birds to try things that you've always wanted together.

Like hedonism in the Caribbean and swingers clubs...

5490a29275a2bc4cdc0a0c954c4df625.jpeg

After working for 50 years and raising the three kids,its now time for my dear one to finally put her feet up,bless her.
Its something we`ve both been looking forward to for a few years and with having no ties we can now finally do what we want,when we want,without having to worry about when she could take her holidays.
Over the next few months we`ve already got some dates booked for shows and holidays.
July 19th Wedding Anniversary (44 years lads and lasses) 3 nights in Windermere and on the 30th a trip to the Lowry and a night over to see Early Doors.
January two weeks in The Dominican and followed by three days in Cardiff,in March to watch Jamie Cullum
I hope you both enjoy her retirement. You are where we were 6 years ago. Holidays, fishing, concerts, gardening it has been brilliant. Remember to both have time to yourselves though. Where are you staying in Glasgow?

Is it 4 including you...;-)

thats a heavy schedule mate, don't burn out :-)

Awesome, I'm jealous!

You're free as birds to try things that you've always wanted together.

Like hedonism in the Caribbean and swingers clubs...

5490a29275a2bc4cdc0a0c954c4df625.jpeg
A friend told me. You can find these palaces in Manchester hedonism

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.