My new dog

So this little beauty arrived yesterday Coco, absolutely over the moon with her and my daughter was gobsmacked.View attachment 21990

Make the most of the next 9 months or so, they grow up really fast. My Cocker Spaniel is 4 now and he's still lovely and adorable but there's something about that sense of daily excitement and curiosity with the world when they're puppies that's different.

Thought I'd join the party. This is Bohdi. My 6 year old Jack Russell. Had him since he was a puppy.
The missus and kids wanted a dog. I didnt want a dog. So we struck a happy medium...and got a dog.
Weird, cos ever since we've had him, he's bonded with me the most and I couldn't imagine my life or house without him now. Screenshot_20210729-141459_Instagram.jpg

She looks a bit different these days and thanks to her best mate, she's now a happy, healthy dog who's much loved.
a800dddf23c47c1b607d670a517b4712.jpg

1641906585465.jpeg
Very sadly our beautiful boy passed away only a few months after the last videos I posted. 30/10/21.

As you could see from the videos he was a very healthy active fun loving 10 year old Lab. back in August and September.

Struck down very quickly by lung cancer. Went very quick after being diagnosed. Left us devastated.

Don’t Know when and if we will get another one. Getting mixed advice from different sources.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.