My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolorov

Blumers Bloomers said:
Jesus wept

Agreed.

If you have a good read of the Forum you will notice that the Lynch Mob have moved on. It's the big,bad,Bosnian tonight. Go on, join in.

You know you want to.

There were far worse than him out there tonight. Dzeko was shocking, Merlin was poor, Nigel was very quiet, Zab was ineffective (apart from the last 30 seconds!), Nasri was invisible. Need I go on?

One of only a couple of players that had half decent games tonight imo. The other being Lescott. Maybe Yaya at a push. Micah, Clichy, Balo, Aguero and Milner must start on Sunday imo.

Marvin said:
city diehard said:
He is shit, I really don't know if other people saw the same match as me. He is the weak link. You are told as a kid, either go to man and trackle, or stand off (which he does) and block the cross. He does neither. Granted he gets in good offensive poositions, but unfortunatly these first time flat cross are dogshit, and was lucky on this occasion one of them worked tonight (1st goal). Carling cup for me.
You don't know anything about football
......couldn't have said it better myself.

Marvin said:
city diehard said:
He is shit, I really don't know if other people saw the same match as me. He is the weak link. You are told as a kid, either go to man and trackle, or stand off (which he does) and block the cross. He does neither. Granted he gets in good offensive poositions, but unfortunatly these first time flat cross are dogshit, and was lucky on this occasion one of them worked tonight (1st goal). Carling cup for me.
You don't know anything about football

So I was mistaken tonight that everything productive that Villereal created, wasn't due to this man incompetence in terms of his positioning. His lack of pace was exploited, that every time they advanced down the right, lescott had to cover him, and he had to tuck inside. He is bollocks, and your blind to this fact because he was involved in the build up to the first goal.

Far better offensively but an excellent 2nd choice and when not up against pace and trickery.Decent game tonight,far better than Zabs'.

Mr Partridge said:
Always feel better when I see Clichy's name on the teamsheet.

couldn't of put it better myself<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:56 pm --<br /><br />
Thaksinssoldier said:
Ffs.he's been our best player in all 3 CL games by a country mile.

this is all down to the fact that he scored and assisted a goal. He is a defender, he is suppose to defend well. I couldn't give a shit if he scored or not, because he defended with a bit of skill we wouldnt concede.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.