My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolorov

His defending wasn't brilliant tonight but he was a great get out ball and involved in most of our attacks.

His left-foot is always dangerous and he did well in terms of crossing given that the ball was very slippery.

He doesn't have Clichy's fitness levels so we suffered on occasions where we had to defend, but more than made up for those lapses when we were attacking. Considering the nature of the standings with us requiring a win, I think we can safely say he was one of our better players. There were no stand-out candidates for MotM, but I wouldn't begrudge him it.

Please change ur name to city plastic cos u ain't a diehard.

Kolarov was the only one controlling the games tempo until Barry came on.

I prefer Clichy but dear Jesus how u can bad mouth kolarov is beyond me.we'd be in a very bad place but for him.

city diehard said:
Josh Blue said:
Disgraceful post! He gave it his all last night, up and down that line. Put in some great balls and was MOTM.

Who gives a crap about work ethic, if they're shit, they are shit. Just becasue he set up a goal. He is there to defend well.
Actually, in Mancini's system he is technically a wingback, and as such is utilized to provide width in our attack.

Get a grip op!! There was far to many people like you in our stadium tonight ready to attack individual players because we were not 4 goals up before half time!! He didn't have a great game but he wasn't that bad! Sick to death of people jumping on the "your shit" bandwagon! Get behind the team ffs!!

alexander kolorov is one of the best attacking left backs that our club has ever had.we have just won a match that will change the history of our team,and he played fine.

Your talking shite.

1. He earnt us a point v Napoli
2. He assisted the o.g tonight
3. Napolis goal was Barry's fault
4. He didnt play v Bayern
5. Silva/ De Jong were at fault for Villareals goal tonight

Tell me, where have we been caught out by Kolarovs "poor defending"? he was our best attacking player tonight, if your that narrow minded that you think the modern day full back is there to defend, watch Dani Alves.

we've won the game and people are still talking shit right out of there ass...fuck off. I'm logging off and going to enjoy the night.

I think he's shit, however today was one of his better games, he was above average so fair play, he's improving.

Had to laugh when they named him man of the match though and half the stadium laughed, never seen that happen before.

city diehard said:
He is shit, I really don't know if other people saw the same match as me. He is the weak link. You are told as a kid, either go to man and trackle, or stand off (which he does) and block the cross. He does neither. Granted he gets in good offensive poositions, but unfortunatly these first time flat cross are dogshit, and was lucky on this occasion one of them worked tonight (1st goal). Carling cup for me.

No don't think we did we were all watching City vs Villareal.

Never seen a defender who hates defending as much as Kolarov does! His attitude to running towards his own goal is a disgrace compared to his attitude to running towards the opposition goal! You watch him "defending" and the guy looks completely fucked then 5 seconds later he is bombing down the wing being caught offside for the 5th time in the match!

I find it quite difficult to form an opinion on him because he frustrates the life out of me yet I also feel that somewhere in there hes a half decent player! At the moment he continually puts in C+ could do better performances!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.