My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolorov

Thaksinssoldier said:
Please change ur name to city plastic cos u ain't a diehard.

Kolarov was the only one controlling the games tempo until Barry came on.

I prefer Clichy but dear Jesus how u can bad mouth kolarov is beyond me.we'd be in a very bad place but for him.

One of the most ridiculous statements, I have ever heard. He is nothing but a liability, Clichy has the ability to advance, and get back. Kolorov loves going forward, but over compensates and doesn't get back as a result.
prairiemoon said:
city diehard said:
Josh Blue said:
Disgraceful post! He gave it his all last night, up and down that line. Put in some great balls and was MOTM.

Who gives a crap about work ethic, if they're shit, they are shit. Just because he set up a goal. He is there to defend well.
Actually, in Mancini's system he is technically a wingback, and as such is utilized to provide width in our attack.

Last time I checked it was still in a wingback's role to defend.

Jonny68 said:
Get a grip op!! There was far to many people like you in our stadium tonight ready to attack individual players because we were not 4 goals up before half time!! He didn't have a great game but he wasn't that bad! Sick to death of people jumping on the "your shit" bandwagon! Get behind the team ffs!!

How dare you question whether I'm behind the team or not. I never broadcast my views with angst in the stadium. But excuse me, I am allowed to have, if it's O.K by you, to an opinion on players. "Not 4 goals up at half time." First game was West Brom 4-0 loss. So get off the "I'm a bigger fan than you" brigade.Tit.

I thought his final product was poor. His corners were a disgrace and his crosses were crap. He hit one decent one that we scored from but the amount of times he had opportunities to play a killer ball only to miss all out players was poor.

super_city_si said:
I thought his final product was poor. His corners were a disgrace and his crosses were crap. He hit one decent one that we scored from but the amount of times he had opportunities to play a killer ball only to miss all out players was poor.

Someone who was not blinded by him setting up a goal.

Kolorov is actually more of a wingback than a leftback..

Hence is plays more as a LW or LM for Serbia.

He is fantastic going forward but his eagerness to go forward always exposes him defensively..

If we were playing 351 - He would most likely be a hero every game, thats why Lazio fans loved him.

Code:
city diehard said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Please change ur name to city plastic cos u ain't a diehard.

Kolarov was the only one controlling the games tempo until Barry came on.

I prefer Clichy but dear Jesus how u can bad mouth kolarov is beyond me.we'd be in a very bad place but for him.

One of the most ridiculous statements, I have ever heard. He is nothing but a liability, Clichy has the ability to advance, and get back. Kolorov loves going forward, but over compensates and doesn't get back as a result.
prairiemoon said:
city diehard said:
Who gives a crap about work ethic, if they're shit, they are shit. Just because he set up a goal. He is there to defend well.
Actually, in Mancini's system he is technically a wingback, and as such is utilized to provide width in our attack.

Last time I checked it was still in a wingback's role to defend.

Jonny68 said:
Get a grip op!! There was far to many people like you in our stadium tonight ready to attack individual players because we were not 4 goals up before half time!! He didn't have a great game but he wasn't that bad! Sick to death of people jumping on the "your shit" bandwagon! Get behind the team ffs!!

How dare you question whether I'm behind the team or not. I never broadcast my views with angst in the stadium. But excuse me, I am allowed to have, if it's O.K by you, to an opinion on players. "Not 4 goals up at half time." First game was West Brom 4-0 loss. So get off the "I'm a bigger fan than you" brigade.Tit.

What a priick yiou are - he was by far the best outlet and threat tonight - defending not the best but don't u thinlk the manager accomodates this?

city diehard said:
He is shit, I really don't know if other people saw the same match as me. He is the weak link. You are told as a kid, either go to man and trackle, or stand off (which he does) and block the cross. He does neither. Granted he gets in good offensive poositions, but unfortunatly these first time flat cross are dogshit, and was lucky on this occasion one of them worked tonight (1st goal). Carling cup for me.

This is a piss take i assume

The thing that annoys me about Kolarov is that he always hits his crosses first time. Not the fastest getting back either lol

as far as i'm concerned he probably had his best game for city tonight & deserved the man of the match award. clichy is a better all round left back but kolarov was a very long way from being "shit". he came very close to scoring a couple of long range goals from free kicks too. i suspect most of the kolarov knockers would be wanking themsleves stupid on here if either had gone in.

Don't know who this Kolorov is but a fella called Kolarov played for us at left back tonight and was our best player, almost every chance we had came through him, especially in the 1st half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.