My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolorov

Danny St.helens CTID said:
He's not shit going forward but his positioning is shocking
I have to say that the other night his final ball was appalling, wasn't many occassions when he beat the first defender with his cross.

But to be honest I do think that he has played well for us in the majority of games that he has started, to him shit after one poor performance is a little harsh.

shikariblue said:
city diehard said:
Impeccable said:
Just a small point to the OP. If you are going to start a thread about a player - at least spell his name right, for starters.

Aleksandar Kolarov has had a few below par performances in this time with us, granted. And he has put in some good performances, too. But for anyone to say he is 'shit' is totally out of order. Shit he most certainly isn't.

If he was 'shit', believe me, Roberto wouldn't select him. I do think he should know better than any of us.

No need to be so pedantic your righteousness.

-- Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:19 pm --

shikariblue said:
Exactly.

The thing that pisses me off is the "We were right about him" crew who come out with comments like "told you so" or "said he was shit from the start", after a bad performance. Funny how they are not around when he actually plays well.

Which has been never, only time I can think of is possibly B'burn away this year. Just because he scores a free kick doesn't mean he's had a good game; before you reiterate that floored point.

Blackburn away, Bolton away, Champs League against Napoli (still good game regardless of goal), Villarreal at Home and Wolves twice. Each game he was decent at least. So instead of saying he is shit, try and accept BM obviously sees something in him.

First of all you seem to me like a jumped up know-all. Bolton away-he didn't play any better then average, Napoli if you call leathering the ball in the general direction of the box, being caught out of position and not tackling well then good on you. Wolves CC didn't seem anything special to me and they had a shit team out and at home I though he was ok at best nothing more to note.

I think if you actually read the majority of the thread rather then jumping on a minute detail of someone who disagrees with your view posts, it leans more towards "that he isn't any good". Also I don't have to accept your opinion because you force it on me either, I'm not shoving my opinion down your throat so please refrain from thinking that your opinion is the only opinion a man city fan should have. Ok Know-all.

Its highlighted more because Clichy is so much better than him.

city diehard said:
shikariblue said:
city diehard said:

Which has been never, only time I can think of is possibly B'burn away this year. Just because he scores a free kick doesn't mean he's had a good game; before you reiterate that floored point.

Blackburn away, Bolton away, Champs League against Napoli (still good game regardless of goal), Villarreal at Home and Wolves twice. Each game he was decent at least. So instead of saying he is shit, try and accept BM obviously sees something in him.

First of all you seem to me like a jumped up know-all. Bolton away-he didn't play any better then average, Napoli if you call leathering the ball in the general direction of the box, being caught out of position and not tackling well then good on you. Wolves CC didn't seem anything special to me and they had a shit team out and at home I though he was ok at best nothing more to note.

I think if you actually read the majority of the thread rather then jumping on a minute detail of someone who disagrees with your view posts, it leans more towards "that he isn't any good". Also I don't have to accept your opinion because you force it on me either, I'm not shoving my opinion down your throat so please refrain from thinking that your opinion is the only opinion a man city fan should have. Ok Know-all.

Where have I 'tried to shove my opinion down your throat'? You have an opinion, as do I. I was merely saying I don't agree with yours. Or did you not realise that?

And incidentally, I don't for one second think I'm a 'jumped up know-it-all'. But that again is your opinion, one of which you are entitled to have.

Impeccable said:
city diehard said:
shikariblue said:
city diehard said:
Where have I 'tried to shove my opinion down your throat'? You have an opinion, as do I. I was merely saying I don't agree with yours. Or did you not realise that?

No it wasn't directed at you, it was shikari blue, I was just moaning at you for being so pedantic with spelling.

kp789 said:
Kolarov actually touches the ball once or twice with his right foot and at least he can attack if not defend well. Bridge can do neither. Might aswell stick a traffic cone at left back.
lmfao , dont know why but i laughed out loud at this

Impeccable said:
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

No it wasn't directed at you, it was shikari blue, I was just moaning at you for being so pedantic with spelling.[/quote]

city diehard said:
Impeccable said:
[/quote][/quote]

No it wasn't directed at you, it was shikari blue, I was just moaning at you for being so pedantic with spelling.[/quote][/quote]

Okies. I'm not usually pedantic. Must be one of those days!

city diehard said:
shikariblue said:
city diehard said:

Haha. Coming from some a pessimistic dick who thinks one defeat should be blamed on this guy. Looking at it this year, he is much better than last and you should acknowledge the improvement instead of saying Clichy is this and that (not saying you have but others have).

I'm not saying accept my opinion, that's the whole point of the forum, to debate these kind of things. Oh and how old are you, like 5?

With success comes arrogance.

Hes improved a hel of a lot and is by no means 'shit'. Get a grip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.