My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolarov

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Can score free kicks... nothing else.

You're an idiot if you think otherwise.

i actually hate the guy,hes sooo bad.

the thought of him earning over 50k a week for that is just wrong on so many levels

First said it when we signed him that hes not good enough, got some shit for saying it but i was proved right. Shite.

He's gash ! Not just tonight but just not seen what some others have. He's a 1 in 10 quality cross man... That's not good enough when u can't defend very well

When you criticize any City player, some experts here will come to you and say do you know better than Mancini ?

He spent 17 Million on him, and IMO he doesn't worth half that price.

WankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWankWank

Tevez City said:
When you criticize any City player, some experts here will come to you and say do you know better than Mancini ?

the scary thing is real madrid were desperate to sign him,scary thought

larderland said:
Tevez City said:

the scary thing is real madrid were desperate to sign him,scary thought
The special one said he was the 2nd best left back in the world, I think he meant 2nd best in everything he does!

Tried my hardest to defend the guy, but after his last two performances I've ran of anything slightly good to say about him. The guy is very, very poor.

Wayne Bridge must be really shite if this clown is getting a game before him.

Please Mancini, Clichy no.1 followed by Zab

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.