My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolarov

Apparently Inter and AC sniffing around to sign him this window.

Defensively he was awful and that is what he is supposed to do first and foremost. He cannot play against quick tricky wingers.

The whole rotating thing with kolarov and clichy is starting to piss me of, we have one of the best left backs in the world imo and only plays half our games, its the same at right back personally I would get a settled back 4 and stick with it.

greasedupdeafguy said:
The whole rotating thing with kolarov and clichy is starting to piss me of, we have one of the best left backs in the world imo and only plays half our games, its the same at right back personally I would get a settled back 4 and stick with it.

Bingo,you don't see Chelski,Spuds or the rags rotating their main men,so why us?

The only time Clichy and Richards shouldn't play is when they can't.

If we had "special teams" in football he`d be laughing.

He is a total bombscare. Terrible positioning for the first goal, ridiculous tackle for the penalty and should have been another.
He takes a mean free kick but should never ever play if Clichy is fit.

He would be better deployed in a 5 man midfield, at full back he hasn't got the pace, going forward and free kicks, yes.

As I've said from the word go the guy is not good enough.

His positioning on the 1st today was woeful. He was neither here nor there and that allowed the cross which allowed the goalscoring chance.

For the 3rd he was also miles out of position and hence needing to lunge in the penalty box leading to their penalty.

Yes he takes a fantastic free kick (occasionally, lets be fair he isnt prolific) but that doesnt make him a footballer.

Clichy is miles better.

If he plays re pool / spurs I'll be very worried.

by no means a defender but his left peg can get us out of the shit as proved, if he's happy enough i'd keep him as a utility player like zabs.

against lesser teams he can do a job at left back just but he's not good enough for big games there, i'd play him in a 5 man midfield as already said. that freekick was quality yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.