My opinion about Kolarov

lee-mcfc said:
looks like loads of people were wanking over him purely because of his long range shots and free kicks

he cant defend to save his life

still better than wayne bridge though...well anything is better than wayne bridge tbh

I honestly think you're wrong,Bridge is fitter,puts a better ball in and ultimately defends better,and the worrying thing is,i dont rate him either!

He's a good defender and a few weeks ago he was playing very well. Just come back from injury and had poor games against Utd and Liverpool.

Short memories. But then the reason for half the posts tonight are rag wind ups

MCFC BOB said:
I hope I never see him in a City shirt again. There I said it. I've stuck up for him long enough now but tonight was the last straw.
He was a big part of the team that got us to the top of the League winning everything and scoring 50 League goals. Injury then poor form in a struggling team and dummies are being spat right left and centre

His career tells me that he is worth a maximum of 4 goals a season with a side order of dodgy defending.

How much did we pay for him again?

Nowhere near good enough, one he leaves City he won't play for another top team. Should put the feelers out now to anyone who wants him and try and recuperate some money we spent on him.

Also should never play for us again whilst Clichy is 100% fit and in form.

His dodgy defending is one thing but that shot he took from about 30 yards out, first time, going away from the goal took the absolute piss

WNRH said:
Nowhere near good enough, one he leaves City he won't play for another top team. Should put the feelers out now to anyone who wants him and try and recuperate some money we spent on him.

Also should never play for us again whilst Clichy is 100% fit and in form.

Add Zabaleta to that as well. He is our 2nd choice Right and Left back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.