my tattoo

As far as I'm aware, both ae and oe are the same thing; oe is simply a more ancient spelling. However, I'm no expert.

So the words praelio and proelio are the same word, just spelt differently. The word in both spellings is pronouced pray-lio.

AE and OE are dipthongs and sound like the long E; the long E being pronounced as ay as in pray.

You must just be one of them glory hunting blues i hear about ;)

Got mine 11 years ago but instead of where Superbia In Proelio is I have my son and daughters names.
Problem solved

BornLate58 said:
Got mine 11 years ago but instead of where Superbia In Proelio is I have my son and daughters names.
Problem solved

...depends what the nippers are called.... "eh, our praelio, get down off that sofa! - and supe, luv...pass me a fag"

This is mine, on the inside of my arm/wrist

(it's down the shaft of my cock really, i'm just not the sort to brag)

13734_207496923071_766448071_4045491_3146335_n.jpg

Google translate says;

Superbia in proelio - Pride in the battle
Superbia in praelia - Pride in fighting the
Superbia in proelia - Into battle, pride
Superbia in praelio - Pride in battle

but if you type "Pride in battle" into English-Latin translate, it gives what's on the badge, Superbia in proelio.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:13 pm --<br /><br />And if you translate "Is Jo cup-tied?" into latin you get "Jo sit amet, turpis?" which, if you translate back into english you get "Jo is, the unseen?" Spooky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.