my tattoo

bumble said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
CTID1974 said:
bit harsh !!!

HARSH..............but fair.
It looks like it should be on a women, bit fancy and arty for a bloke IMO.

He's going to get some blue butterflies floating around the writing to symbolise the metamorphosis that the club's going through.

chesney said:
14w98bm.jpg

that was when it was just done .. what do you think guys?

Is it just me... But were the hell on your body is this Tattoo ???

Ohh and its shite by the way.

moggymoz said:
chesney said:
14w98bm.jpg

That's a MANS chest......But hey you've probably never really seen one of them! ;)

Nice tatt Ches, I can't read latin like 99% of the general public so it's great by me.

Petetheblu said:
moggymoz said:
chesney said:
14w98bm.jpg

That's a MANS chest......But hey you've probably never really seen one of them! ;)

Nice tatt Ches, I can't read latin like 99% of the general public so it's great by me.

Looks more like a chicken, it aint a man's chest is it?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/city-tattoo-spelt-wrong-332185/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/city-tattoo-s ... ng-332185/</a>

What's with City fans and tattoos.
made me laugh as its true tbh!

Corky said:
Petetheblu said:
moggymoz said:

Looks more like a chicken, it aint a man's chest is it?

But Corky.....does it taste like chicken???

.....Might leave that one up to you mate... o_O

Petetheblu said:
moggymoz said:
chesney said:
14w98bm.jpg

The Tatt looks like its upside down and "Ches" is sat on someones face :/

Manchester1894 said:
Umbro view:

The crest we see now was introduced in 1997. The reasons for this seem to vary a little, and it would be good to see if anybody can shed some light on the actual reason?

When Franny Lee took over, he saw that Eddie Phillips, who ran the souvenir shop, was paying City £40,000 a year for the shop and the rest of the profits, was his!
Lee cancelled the contract and got rid of Phillips, who it then turned out actually owned the 'rights' to the club crest. So for a year, City used that Oasis style badge on merchandise as they couldnt use the club crest. Then they came up with the eagle crest as a replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.