Mykhaylo Mudryk

6.5 year deal cost them £13m a year for ffp. They're gambling, but for me he looks a top player if over priced, it sets Arsenal back as they thought he was nailed on to sign for them. Do they now gamble to sign a replacement or stick to a plan. He was hardly a prime signing the way their playing.

Chelsea absolutely sticking two fingers up to ffp, gathering a huge squad there, well into the 30's I'd imagine
Chelsea are imploding, this is clearly dodgy money that's come into the club, Boley is like a kid in a candy shop, all the work of Abramovic and Co has been destroyed in 6 months.

Crazy money. Todd Bohley is just throwing cash at everything, hoping something sticks.

Crazy money. Todd Bohley is just throwing cash at everything, hoping something sticks.

70 + 30 add ons

Or just straight 100 ?

Thats what City paid for Jack

And from the 4 minutes youtube I saw

He is much better than Jack

70 + 30 add ons

Or just straight 100 ?

Thats what City paid for Jack

And from the 4 minutes youtube I saw

He is much better than Jack
I'm sure there are youtube videos of Jack which make him look like Messi.

It's a hell of a lot of money for a totally unproven player.

Once chelsea were bought all there accounts were reset so first few years they could spend up to 600m no problem if they start selling players it be the 3/4 years time you really look at there accounts..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.