Mykhaylo Mudryk

They’ve another thing coming if they think they’re gonna shift all that dead wood on colossal wages in the summer.

that word 'generational talent' is overused nowadays. hes not a generational talent if there is someone like him and there is plenty like him out there.

i also dont think its a huge mistake i think its sensible for the price hes gone for having only <30 times for shaktar. thats not to say hes not talented but hes also not one of a kind and we could probably find someone simular if not better for cheaper
Its used every window in here for Chelsea signings, funny how they all seem to make them worse.

Chelsea signing every player under the sun yet we can't sign 1 LWB or Winger to a bit of spark into the squad...... :/

Yes we need those types of players but I don't think that's needed to spark the squad and I don't think that necessarily right now would spark the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.