Mykhaylo Mudryk

He’ll be another ‘superstar’ ruined by Chelsea, I can’t think of the last player they signed that actually improved there far too many managerial/system changes

Have they forgotten they have Nkunku coming in the summer? They have an ridiculous amount of attacking players there now.

Have they forgotten they have Nkunku coming in the summer? They have an ridiculous amount of attacking players there now.

They will have Mudryk, Nkunku, Sterling, Aubameyang.

They’ll probably keep either Fofana or Broja as second choice striker. I think they might buy Felix if he has a good loan.

They’ll sell Havertz, Pulisic and Ziyech.

So that leaves them with 6 players for a front 3.

They will have Mudryk, Nkunku, Sterling, Aubameyang.

They’ll probably keep either Fofana or Broja as second choice striker. I think they might buy Felix if he has a good loan.

They’ll sell Havertz, Pulisic and Ziyech.

So that leaves them with 6 players for a front 3.
Lukaku?

Can't imagine Aubayemeng will be there next season, I imagine they'll bring in another striker too. Lukaku signing was an absolute disaster

£97M and £200K per week for a 22 year old with 12 goals in a season in the Ukrainian league ???

Or if you use the real numbers…£66m with 20m add ons and £100k/week for someone who’s shown his quality vs Madrid, Leipzig, Celtic and Inter in the CL.

When someone is good, just buy them.

We backed out of signing Ederson in 2016 because he’d only been Benfica’s number 1 for a season, wasted £16m on Bravo, lost a season and then bought Ederson for 2x as much a year later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.