Mykhaylo Mudryk

Wow it’s a 8 and half year contract is this one way of getting around ffp long term?
Means it’s about £10m per season cost on the books versus about £20m if it were a standard length of contract. Seems to be how they’re stretching their funds as far as they can go, buying young players so they can offer longer deals.

Mudryk has "Only Jesus" tattooed on his neck and "Dear God, if today I lose my hope please remind me that your plans are better than my dreams" on his chest.

Lol

Mudryk has "Only Jesus" tattooed on his neck and "Dear God, if today I lose my hope please remind me that your plans are better than my dreams" on his chest.

Lol
Phil Foden has "sky is the limit" on his neck. Lots of footballers get silly tattoos.

Bet Arsenal fans are pissed at this.....

Is this lad that good? Never really heard of him before a couple of weeks ago...

Massive gamble on an 8.5 year contract. The people running Chelsea are fucking clueless.

The length of the contract doesn’t actually make it any bigger of a gamble.

The risk with any transfer is getting rid, and the only real obstacle for that in todays PL is wages.

His wages are £100k/week - an amount Nottingham Forest are currently paying - means that anyone in the PL can afford them.

So yeah, theoretically you’re committing to paying him £44m in wages, but if it really goes bad and he’s not good enough, as long as someone can afford to pay him the same, the player will choose to leave and play football rather than sit on the bench until he’s 31.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.