Mykhaylo Mudryk

Because of Zinner? Politically before the war they weren't allowed (POSSIBLY) in the EU due to being massively racist and corrupt. People seem to forget that
i suppose every German was a murdering racist nazi. Dont know how Bert changed into a normal pleasant chap without a lobotomy.

It is almost pointless looking at this lad in his current team. The way he is playing is light years away from our style of play.
His play style would be torn up in the first training session with Pep.

People don't seem to realise that all potentially talented players are known to all top clubs.
I thought he looked useful in the World Cup play off games , but as you say not suited to our style.
At the moment we have Alvarez who I am sure Pep is working hard on and not a natural fit for us yet.

People don't seem to realise that all potentially talented players are known to all top clubs.
I thought he looked useful in the World Cup play off games , but as you say not suited to our style.
At the moment we have Alvarez who I am sure Pep is working hard on and not a natural fit for us yet.
Alvarez is a natural fit. So is this guy. They are technically able to do the things Pep asks of his players. And they play in the positions Pep affords the most freedom to. Wide forward.

Sorry, it's a fallacy that they are not good fits.

Disagree. Alvarez fits the way we play so perfectly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.