Mykhaylo Mudryk

Thing is with Mudryk, he's got pace in abundance - a really really fast player. From that point alone he provides us with an alternative option to what we have at the moment.

But pace doesn't mean much alone and fortunately he's intelligent and works hard as fuck. 21 years old, whoever lands him are getting a worldy of a player.

Thing is with Mudryk, he's got pace in abundance - a really really fast player. From that point alone he provides us with an alternative option to what we have at the moment.

But pace doesn't mean much alone and fortunately he's intelligent and works hard as fuck. 21 years old, whoever lands him are getting a worldy of a player.

Sounds a bit like 18 year old Borges.

Sounds a bit like 18 year old Borges.

Obvious potential, and hopefully he works out - but Mudryk playing at International and Champions League level is still a huge step up for Borges to make from u21 and EFL cup.

Borges breaking through in similar vein to Foden/Palmer, whilst bringing Mudryk into the club would be ideal.

Obvious potential, and hopefully he works out - but Mudryk playing at International and Champions League level is still a huge step up for Borges to make from u21 and EFL cup.

Borges breaking through in similar vein to Foden/Palmer, whilst bringing Mudryk into the club would be ideal.

At 18,im fairly sure at another club,like Dortmund for instance,Borges would have been on the pitch last night.

I get your point that at 3 years older hes ready for ours now,but that would also mean stunting the development of our own kids.

Sounds like the Sané replacement we've been looking for.

At 18,im fairly sure at another club,like Dortmund for instance,Borges would have been on the pitch last night.

I get your point that at 3 years older hes ready for ours now,but that would also mean stunting the development of our own kids.

Agree with your first point, and I think that's something which we have to address at the club. I know it's crucial not to rush players through or give them too much exposure too early - but there's certain occassions where opportunities should be provided imo and Borges fits into that category.

I'm not sure any potential signing of Mudryk will (or more to the point - should) stunt his development. Mahrez isn't getting any younger and Bernardo Silva although versatile and doesn't always play a forward role, is likely to move on. Having Mudryk, Borges, Palmer all suitable to step in and play various styles would be hugely favourable for the squad as a whole imo.

Can he play on the right? I'm not sure we need another man on the left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.