Mykhaylo Mudryk

Thing is with Mudryk, he's got pace in abundance - a really really fast player. From that point alone he provides us with an alternative option to what we have at the moment.

But pace doesn't mean much alone and fortunately he's intelligent and works hard as fuck. 21 years old, whoever lands him are getting a worldy of a player.
My thoughts exactly, jaw dropping player. Lightning, rocket shot, 2 footed, great awareness, hard work. And great to watch.

With Mudryk and Kvaratskhelia bursting onto the scene, it’s the first time I’ve really wished that we didn’t sign Grealish. I’m not sure we go for either of these players due to having Jack. Two absolute superstars in the making and we might not be in the race for either.

Last edited:
With Mudryk and Kvaratskhelia bursting onto the scene, it’s the first time I’ve really wished that we didn’t sign Grealish. I’m not sure we go for either of these players due to having Jack. Two absolute superstars in the making and we might not be in the race for either.
Cheers, Captain Hindsight.

Even if we sign either of them, you can bet both of them will be forced the same role that Foden and Grealish had right now. They will lose the directness they have been enjoyed right now if they join City.

Fair play,thats a new angle of Jackattack all together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.