Mykhaylo Mudryk

No point in us looking at wingers as we dont allow the ones we have to play as wingers. All we need are players who can receive the ball, stop, turn back and pass the ball backwards or square.
Yeah, those are specifically Pep's instructions to certain players. NEVER EVER beat the man in front of you, just get the ball, take two steps back and pass the ball backwards. That's what's called "controlling the game"...at least that's what I've been told here on bluemoon.

Last edited:
With Mudryk and Kvaratskhelia bursting onto the scene, it’s the first time I’ve really wished that we didn’t sign Grealish. I’m not sure we go for either of these players due to having Jack. Two absolute superstars in the making and we might not be in the race for either.
Move Jack into the midfield.

With Mudryk and Kvaratskhelia bursting onto the scene, it’s the first time I’ve really wished that we didn’t sign Grealish. I’m not sure we go for either of these players due to having Jack. Two absolute superstars in the making and we might not be in the race for either.
Kvaratskhelia is literally just Grealish with confidence and form.
Mudryk is basically Grealish with an extra yard of pace.

There are 2 or 3 posters on this thread who seem to think Mudryk and Kvaratskhelia are the next Messi and Maradona. They aren’t.

Kvaratskhelia is literally just Grealish with confidence and form.
Mudryk is basically Grealish with an extra yard of pace.

There are 2 or 3 posters on this thread who seem to think Mudryk and Kvaratskhelia are the next Messi and Maradona. They aren’t.

Pep will play them (if either of them sign for us) exactly what Grealish and Foden doing at City.

Yeah, those are specifically Pep's instructions to certain players. NEVER EVER beat the man in front of you, just get the ball, take two steps back and pass the ball backwards. That's what's called "controlling the game"...at least that's what I've been told here on bluemoon.
One player in particular. "He dictates the play", "We never lose with him playing", "He controls the game, without him we lose". Two steps forward, two steps back, back pass, Voila, 100% pass completion. Goat!

One player in particular. "He dictates the play", "We never lose with him playing", "He controls the game, without him we lose". Two steps forward, two steps back, back pass, Voila, 100% pass completion. Goat!
Sometimes I feel like I am watching a footballer do a dance routine only this time with a ball on his feet

toosie-slide-drake.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.