Mykhaylo Mudryk

It’s got vibes of when we missed out on hazard and Chelsea got him.

You just know he’s going to improve them
Massively.
We spent 100mil on 27 year old grealish, 88mil is reasonable for a talent like this kid.

Massively.
We spent 100mil on 27 year old grealish, 88mil is reasonable for a talent like this kid.
Id hold off on that for the time being. Chelsea look barely capable of putting two passes together at the minute, they are 10th in the league despite spending hundreds of millions already, out of both domestic cups and hardly favorites for their CL tie.

Massively.

We don't know what his level is yet. He could easily turn out to be average.

Massively.

Fuck me,any opportunity with some of you clowns.....

Grealish has improved us,he will do even more when Pep works out his best system and 11.

This fella hasnt kicked a ball in this league and is a complete unknown quantity.....give your head a wobble and lets all hope he's a fucking disaster.

Fuck me,any opportunity with some of you clowns.....

Grealish has improved us,he will do even more when Pep works out his best system and 11.

This fella hasnt kicked a ball in this league and is a complete unknown quantity.....give your head a wobble and lets all hope he's a fucking disaster.

Grealish has improved us?

We had more attacking threat with sane / Sterling.
Grealish offers us exactly the same as what mahrez and Bernardo offers us. Slow the game down, retain possession with overlapping wingers. We already had that, what we miss is light speed blistering pace like a mane/salah combination of how Liverpool have been playing in the past few years.
Not saying we should play like Liverpool but we need the options of having some pace in the team.

I have also yet to see him shine in a big game opportunity like sterling/mahrez has.

Anyway enough grealish bashing for me because I actually think he’s okay I’m just trying to argue that we didn’t bat an eyelid on 100m for grealish.

You do sometimes have to trust your scouts and take a gamble on players despite them being from easier leagues.

Hazard played for lile in a poor French league.
Christiano Ronaldo was in the Portuguese league.
Shevshenko was bought from the Ukrainian league from AC Milan.

My point is sometimes we need to take the gamble on the young up and coming lads to finally find the gem. We can’t keep saying these lads aren’t proven to the league they are playing in.

He’ll be a good player. However, Chelsea look increasingly like a club with very good players but no team. Remind me of the LA Dodgers for some reason…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.