name an interesting fact about yourself.

[bigimg]http://www.premiere.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/images/blade2/653454-1-eng-US/blade2.jpg[/bigimg]

dog-red-yellow.jpg

nashark said:
dannybcity said:
I need a very small camera and alot of time on my hands. I've got one but not the other so you'll just have to take my word for it. It's a great conversation starter though.

Clarkie?

Really?! I'd be very disappointed to pick up a Clarkie in this manner. Is there an appeal process I could take?

I was bored. I thought I might stir up some conversation with a wild, unsubstantiated allegation and an image of an unremarkable dog. Never mind. Good night.

dannybcity said:
nashark said:
I was bored. I thought I might stir up some conversation with a wild, unsubstantiated allegation and an image of an unremarkable dog. Never mind. Good night.

Haha well thats a relief, I was begining to look for Legal Aid on google. Nobody wants to be hit with a Clarkie!

I split up with my ex over a clarkie. Lost my house kids you name it :(

Scottyboi said:
dannybcity said:
Haha well thats a relief, I was begining to look for Legal Aid on google. Nobody wants to be hit with a Clarkie!

I split up with my ex over a clarkie. Lost my house kids you name it :(

It can do that to you, everyone thinks it would be fun to get Clarkied at first but it can lead you to a dark place, it's a damn shame...a damn shame.

at a warm up game at the hove ground before the cricket world cup in 99 someone joked that chris eubank lived in brighton, being a little gobshite i started taking the piss and doing an impression of him only to turn around and see him stood right behind me. pretty dumbstruck i put out my hand and said quite sheepishly "alright mate" without saying anything he just gently shook my hand with a fist that could of crushed my head like a grape. good times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.