Name the 5 clubs you hate most in order?

stony said:
blueste41 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
1. Liverpool, the fans forced this club to the top of my most hated list. After we showed respect for their dead and our players gave £5,000 each to the Hillsborough disaster fund, these c**ts for no apparent reason booed us from start to finish at Anfiels when they won the league last year.
2. Stretford Rangers,
3. Arsenal,
4. Chelsea,
5. Everton,

Agree with the reasons for number 1.

I don't, I think it's a bit precious. There are plenty of reasons to hate Liverpool and their fans, but all they did that day was try and create an intimidating atmosphere to help their team win the game. Absolutely fuck all wrong with booing us. I wish we did it to every team that visits the Etihad every time they have the ball.
Bricking the coaches and ambushing City fans after the game is a far better reason to hate them.

I travel on that ABC coach home and away with that (monton) branch, Even someone precious like me wouldnt lay the blame at the feet of all Liverpool fans for the actions of 4 or 5 scroats running out of an alley and lobbing a brick or 2.

I`ve never witnessed stuff I saw and heard that day at any ground anywhere by the overwelming majority of their fans.

Considering the occasion and show of respect that day, Also the unadulterated bile and shite that come of RAWK is reason enough for me to detest them twats even more than the scum.

United
The Rangers
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal

Cannot stand the establishment clubs in the big European leagues.

Juventus are unashamed cheats
Real Madrid have the Spanish establishment behind them and Barca also get very favourable deals with Catalan financial institutions.

Interestingly, Spurs aren't as prominent on these lists as they used to be.

Rags
Spurs
Arsenal
Liverpool

Honestly dont think I could say I "Hate" any other English teams.

Special shoutout to

Bayern Munich
Ajax

Rags
Bayern
Dippers
Celtic
Real Madrid

As much as I would like to hate chavs..i hate their manager and racist knibheads more they are equal first..with the scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.