Name three things you want to achieve in 2019

In an ideal world...

Go on a Six month backpacking tour through Asia & Americas - I think this would be amazing and be a real eye opener.

Learn a couple of different languages.

Get to a personal optimum fitness and maintain it. I think exercise & good diet make you feel 100% better and give you more motivation which in turn makes you feel better generally.

1. Start and finish house extension in good time.
2. Get out into the great outdoors walking at least once a month
3. Take my Spanish skills to the next level. Need a break through this year so I don't pack it in.

get my dream bike a ducati panigale r
go touring abroad on my current bike
just be content with life

The last time (and only time!) I was at the Ricard Circuit two bikers turned up on two Ducatis. Magnificent machines, apart from one unfortunate thing - they were bright red. Does Ducati offer other colours? I've promised my brother a C7 Corvette when I win a triple rollover, but I've told him he ain't having a fuckin' red 'un!

In 2019:

I would like to come off the bench and score a penalty at either the Kop end or the Stretford End but certainly not for the home team!

Play for the Dippers or the Rags and be the first player in the PL to be subbed for scoring a hat trick of own goals

Win my birthright - a triple rollover!

The last time (and only time!) I was at the Ricard Circuit two bikers turned up on two Ducatis. Magnificent machines, apart from one unfortunate thing - they were bright red. Does Ducati offer other colours? I've promised my brother a C7 Corvette when I win a triple rollover, but I've told him he ain't having a fuckin' red 'un!

s-l225.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.