Naming of the stands

Sheikh Mansour stand would be fitting considering what he has done for us.

The Bert Trautmann stand is a must , now while the great man is still with us ! , don't wait untill he passes away

LEGEND !

jknight said:
Sheikh said:
The North stand has to be called the erm..... North stand on every stadium for the emergency services.

I'd love us to have a Kippax stand just for the history.

This isn't true for other stadiums (unless it applies only to Manchester). Wolves Molineux for example has 4 stands all named after club ledgends
Is one of them called Dave North?

A bit crass I know but sell the naming rights for the stands, anything that gets us closer to break even has to be a good thing

warpig said:
when we moved to the new ground they should have named the south stand the north stand and the north stand the south stand.

while geographically being incorrect, it would reflect their correct orientation and alignment in relation to the old kippax at Maine road.

it would also be an interesting pub quiz type question for sad trainspotter type people, like ermmm me.

Eh?

Carver said:
warpig said:
when we moved to the new ground they should have named the south stand the north stand and the north stand the south stand.

while geographically being incorrect, it would reflect their correct orientation and alignment in relation to the old kippax at Maine road.

it would also be an interesting pub quiz type question for sad trainspotter type people, like ermmm me.

Eh?
I thought that. Both North Stands were in the same alignment as each other with the Kippax/East Stand.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Carver said:
warpig said:

Eh?
I thought that. Both North Stands were in the same alignment as each other with the Kippax/East Stand.

Alignment:
North Stand= North Stand (Prev. Scoreboard End)
Colin Bell Stand (Prev. West Stand) = Main Stand
South Stand= Platt Lane
East Stand= Kippax St.

Carver said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Carver said:

Alignment:
North Stand= North Stand (Prev. Scoreboard End)
Colin Bell Stand (Prev. West Stand) = Main Stand
South Stand= Platt Lane
East Stand= Kippax St.
All looks pretty aligned to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.