Nani is a typical rag!!!

samharris said:
AdamManCity said:
Nani has branded himself one of the world's top players as the row rumbles on over his goal against Tottenham.

Manchester United were leading Spurs through captain Nemanja Vidic's first-half header on Saturday when winger Nani poked in a second for the hosts five minutes from time.

The Portugal international rolled a shot into the net after Tottenham goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes had thrown the ball onto the ground believing a free-kick had been given after Nani had handled in the box.

However, referee Mark Clattenburg was waving for play to continue and consequently allowed the goal to stand after consulting his assistant, much to the outrage of the visitors.

The strike marked Nani's seventh of the season and fourth in four matches, and the controversy sparked by the goal has not deterred the 23-year-old from singing his own praises.

Complete

"As a player I think I'm close to being as complete as I can be," said Nani. "Now I can say I'm one of the top players in the world.

"I play for the best club in the world and my role in the team is as a decisive player, scoring goals or setting up and so the team can win.

"You have to believe in yourself and believe in your abilities on the pitch. Big games are for big players.

"I want to be one of the best. I'm not scared to play in the big games, they are the most beautiful in football - you play with very high quality.

"Beautiful football, that's what everyone likes. And that helps lift my performance too."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6480473,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 73,00.html</a>

Wow, just wow, another deluded rag!!

Beautiful football is honest football you diving cheating scumbag greasy slickback michael jacksonesque zombie hippo fart.

That is just the most poetic description there could be. Perfect.

Taking my Blue tinted spectacles off for a second, I have to say he is probably the best player in the world at the minute.
No other player currently playing could have had a hissyfit of that standard after twattenberg didnt give him his usual penalty on saturday evening, but fair play to Gomes for leaving the ball on the ground to allow the controversy that showed the world this top class piece of acting the spoilt child, and then Wio being allowed to bully the ref after waving away in no uncertain manner the spudz protests.

True world class from a world class club.
In cheating.

Whats funny is he is only playing due to injurys to giggs and valencia yet he thinks he is world class

What a baNANI ......

another rag legend in his own lunchtime!

I´d quite happily bury this coont alive , preferably with his bumchum ladyboy fookin knob jockey mate at Madrid - REALLY - I WOULD - JUST GIVE ME A FOOKIN SHOVEL!!

The sleazy little bastard epitomises everything that is bad about the scum.He is an arrogant,deluded,cheating,self obsessed twat of the highest order.The filth must teach that into them when they join the club,but the saddest part is, the players, the manager,and all their muppet fans believe it. Sad,very sad.

I think Nani did the right thing the other day, I wish some of our players would show a bit more desire to win and if that means cheating then so be it, to win you have to be nasty at times and we are far too honest.

I get so annoyed week in week out when we don't argue with the referee's or claim for corners etc we need to wise up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.