Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

ethan23 said:
Bluephoria said:
ethan23 said:
Has anyone actually had any acknowledgement from the club to say youve actually got the ticket/s. We've signed up for the champions league cup scheme but not heard anything as of yet?

Got an e-mail a few days ago to say the seats had been aded to my season card.

hmm is that all? i dont think we've received any email yet

I only ever got the receipt emailed but no seperate email to say it has been added to my season card.

minimalistic said:
ethan23 said:
Bluephoria said:
Got an e-mail a few days ago to say the seats had been aded to my season card.

hmm is that all? i dont think we've received any email yet

I only ever got the receipt emailed but no seperate email to say it has been added to my season card.
I got an email that had no seat details on it at all for confirmation.

Looking at the seat planner it looks like they've stopped letting people buy for the third tiers online for now? Either that or we sold all the third tier out over night, I expect the former

The Fat el Hombre said:
Looking at the seat planner it looks like they've stopped letting people buy for the third tiers online for now? Either that or we sold all the third tier out over night, I expect the former

Definitely the former - there were plenty left in the 3rd tiers earlier this morning when I looked.

The first tier is close to being filled apart from in the North Stand where that and the second tier in the same stand has shit loads of seats still available. I know there's still a week to go and I'd expect the seats in the rest of the ground to go but it looks like the North Stand might struggle to get filled.

I also think that 28k is way too low a forecast - we have been waiting for this for sooo long.

But I will be driving up from Berkshire - over 200 miles each way and having done it repeatedly last year for the cup games I will not get my hopes up - just imagine the embarassment if we have a small crowd (again)

Been a season ticket holder since 76 and waited a long time for these games. However I still haven't got my tickets as I have to buy for 4 of us along with the mortgage, various other bills, petrol, cost of family life and being self employed and constantly chasing late invoice payments doesn't help. I've just had to make a decision that some things just aren't as important anymore. No doubt i'll end up finding the money before next week and get the tickets anyway, but its becoming increasingly more difficult every month to justify going out and buying football tickets without putting other issues at risk.

Actually sat there over the weekend thinking why the fuck do I bother worrying about scraping the money together to watch a load of fucking millionaire footballers when I have more important things to fork out for. See you there ;-)

a lot of people will buy tickets on Saturday! a good indication will be the size of the ques on Saturday, as no one will be quing for Wigan tickes as it is sold out & Fulham! (except maybe a few collections) so if there are big ques on Saturday they will most definatley be for Napoli.

I reckon about 44k-45k!

With regards to why they are not selling the 3rd tiers as yet, I would suggest it is because they have had to move a bulk number of people (myself included) who sit on the 3rd Tier. This has certainly happened in Colin Bell Level 3 anyway, and I would suggest they are not selling them until all level 3 fans who have to move have been relocated.

just a thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.