Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

Say's they are on general sale now so could I call up and sign up for a city card for my dad and get him a napoli ticket on it?

Shooter 83 said:
Say's they are on general sale now so could I call up and sign up for a city card for my dad and get him a napoli ticket on it?

No - because they're still demanding 70 loyalty points to buy one, which is a bit absurd but an apparent method to keep Napoli ultras away from us.

I've read a few accounts of getting around the loyalty point demand through phoning them or going to the ticket office in person though as maybe that way you can verify you're not Italian.

wouldnt miss this for the world!

first champions league game and all that, finish at dinner, changed leave nottingham at 2, be in d's for 4pm

c'mon city!!

LoveCity said:
Shooter 83 said:

No - because they're still demanding 70 loyalty points to buy one, which is a bit absurd but an apparent method to keep Napoli ultras away from us.

I've read a few accounts of getting around the loyalty point demand through phoning them or going to the ticket office in person though as maybe that way you can verify you're not Italian.

Cheers pal. Never had to deal with City cards before being a st holder. Sounds stupid to me no wonder they don't sell out most of the time.

Give us a chance.
I'm getting mine tomorrow when I get paid.

BlueMark said:
With regards to why they are not selling the 3rd tiers as yet, I would suggest it is because they have had to move a bulk number of people (myself included) who sit on the 3rd Tier. This has certainly happened in Colin Bell Level 3 anyway, and I would suggest they are not selling them until all level 3 fans who have to move have been relocated.

just a thought.
WwHO SIAD THEY ARE NOT SELLING THE 3 RD TIERS, I already have mine booked in 308.

I really wanted to go to this game with my Girlfriend and her two little brothers but I'll have to buy them all blue cards which is another £30 on top of this. We are all going to Wigan on Saturday as it would let me buy six tickets. :/ Need to sort that out really, its the same for all CL games from what I can see.

28k (ish) for Napoli?

MCFC making it as difficult as possible to buy match tickets since.......forever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.