Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

KumbA said:
I really wanted to go to this game with my Girlfriend and her two little brothers but I'll have to buy them all blue cards which is another £30 on top of this. We are all going to Wigan on Saturday as it would let me buy six tickets. :/ Need to sort that out really, its the same for all CL games from what I can see.
Just go & buy them while you're down there on Saturday.

Saturday bro, dont miss the game. =) i'll give it a go anyways.

I'm confused (like always). I bought tickets for this game, even though I only have 10 pts, have never been to a game before (just moved here from the US), and don't have a blue membership. Did I just get tickets on a glitch in system?

i wouldnt miss this one for the world! i'm driving up from essex to see manchester city play champions league football.. that sounds good!!

ksf42001 said:
I'm confused (like always). I bought tickets for this game, even though I only have 10 pts, have never been to a game before (just moved here from the US), and don't have a blue membership. Did I just get tickets on a glitch in system?

As long as they are in your order history and you have your tickets then don't complain. ;)

Did you order them online or at the stadium/by phone?

LoveCity said:
ksf42001 said:

As long as they are in your order history and you have your tickets then don't complain. ;)

Did you order them online or at the stadium/by phone?

Online. I bought them literally right when they went on general sale, and I don't think the loyalty points requirement (originally 60, now 70) was in place at that point.

i had a bit of trouble with my cup scheme but the tickets are confirmed now. have to finish work 3 hours early, catch a plane from the isle of man to manchester and then live the dream. it will be a very proud moment to see city line up to the champions league theme. i have dreamed about that since i was a little kid.

I signed up for the CL cup scheme but since then I had to take a job in West Sussex which is a four and a half hour drive on a good run - and I don't finish until gone 5pm and must be in by 8:30 latest. I really feared the worst but had an air punching moment of real joy today because the guy I report into (a Brighton fan) gave his blessing for me to leave mid-afternoon on Wednesday and to work from home on Thursday & Friday . . what a bloke eh? Just gotta love them seagulls . . effin magic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.