Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

SS117 said:
geoff hammond said:
SS117 said:
But we already have 36,000 sold because of seasoncard holders.

Yes, and where the fuck are they for the Napoli game
I don't know mate, we defiantly should be selling this game out. I'm a seasoncard holder, not on the cup scheme but got my self a ticket rather easy by phoning up.

I just can't understand why some blues arent as excited about the game as me.
Then again I will be excited when we play Birmingham aswell.

I think/hope it will be 40k plus .

cl223 said:
I checked on the tickets website and not even half the stadium is full...WAKE UP CITY FANS we have 5 days to sell out !!!!! and remember to be LOUD and PROUD on TUESDAY!!! CTID

Fat lot of good it would do on Tuesday.

cl223 said:
I can't understand some people....It's our first EVER Champions League game, we're playing at home, and the whole world will be watching....and our loyal fans wont fill the stadium...What's wrong with people????

I checked on the tickets website and not even half the stadium is full...WAKE UP CITY FANS we have 5 days to sell out !!!!! and remember to be LOUD and PROUD on TUESDAY!!! CTID

something a bit iffy about this poster ................. me things we have a possible rag in our midsts ..........

oh and by the way we play on Wednesday ..... its you rags that play on Tuesday.

Carlos The Jackal said:
geoff hammond said:
compare the seat planner to the everton one

loads more seats sold for everton and that game is 10 days later

That's because 36,000 are season ticket holders, why don't the doom merchants just fuckin wait and see what the actual crowd is on the day for the Napoli game before pontificating and moaning.
That's what I thought. If we could sell out Wigan a week in advance then the Champions League would take care of itself. But looks like 2/3 of North Stand seasoncard holders have not taken up their seats...and if they haven't you can probably expect the same story in other stands including the 3rd tiers.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
cl223 said:
I can't understand some people....It's our first EVER Champions League game, we're playing at home, and the whole world will be watching....and our loyal fans wont fill the stadium...What's wrong with people????

something a bit iffy about this poster ................. me things we have a possible rag in our midsts ..........

Correct

cl223 said:

Rags play on Wednesday as well pal, think they play on the same night as us in all the group games.

Carlos The Jackal said:
cl223 said:

Rags play on Wednesday as well pal, think they play on the same night as us in all the group games.

cheers Carlos, just assumed it was alternate dates ...... didn't check as the rags don't interest me.........

Carlos The Jackal said:

cheers Carlos, just assumed it was alternate dates ...... didn't check as the rags don't interest me.........

Sadly i have a few of the cunts in my family so it comes with the territory.

Just been round to the ticket office, bought my ST seats on CB1. I was surprised i got them tbh.

Tell you what tho, mad posh that upstairs bit, isnt it? I'd never been in before. In fact, the whole shop looks really slick lately, i was well impressed.

cl223 said:

you are spot on mate, mind you we are not FORCED to attend unlike your lot.

nice last post btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.