Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

Inzi said:
estimate on attendance so far?

Hard to tell because although it looks like there are loads of blocks available, most of them have only got a few seats left, plus we don't know what's going on in the third tier going of the seat planner. Blocks will probably start to drop off tomorrow when everyone gets paid and saturday at the game.

My guess is 35-40k at the moment. Pretty sure we're above the 28k that laim was freeting about anyway

davefrombury said:
Either City are lying or the seat planner on the OS hasn't been updated in a very long while.

I had a look at this just today,i did the anorak bit of counting the emptys in the family stand,1000-1500 empty in my estimation.The rest of the ground is virtually full,theyve filled there away allocation and weve got a good 5 days to go yet for ticket sales.

upwards of 45000 id say come matchday

flb said:
davefrombury said:
Either City are lying or the seat planner on the OS hasn't been updated in a very long while.

I had a look at this just today,i did the anorak bit of counting the emptys in the family stand,1000-1500 empty in my estimation.The rest of the ground is virtually full,theyve filled there away allocation and weve got a good 5 days to go yet for ticket sales.

Not sure but I think we have to give up a couple of rows at the front for advertising, so about 45k will probably be the max and a sell out

The Fat el Hombre said:
Inzi said:
estimate on attendance so far?

Hard to tell because although it looks like there are loads of blocks available, most of them have only got a few seats left, plus we don't know what's going on in the third tier going of the seat planner. Blocks will probably start to drop off tomorrow when everyone gets paid and saturday at the game.

My guess is 35-40k at the moment. Pretty sure we're above the 28k that laim was freeting about anyway

It used to say on the seat planner which blocks had plenty of availability and which had only a few. Made it a lot easier to gauge whether it was close to a sell out.

And being a cup game, a lot of blocks which sell out quickly for league matches, because they're predominantly full of seasoncard holders, will have a few spare seats.

As someone else said I expect quite a few fans will buy tickets at the ground before the Wigan match.

Looks like the usual non-turnout from seasoncard holders for Cup games.

humiliation ahead

We will sell out, if you want to go and have not got a ticket yet you had better hurry up

flb said:
davefrombury said:

They are showing the top tiers as sold out but they are def not.

I just hope people get there fingers out over the weekend.

And it would be nice if everyone stayed until the final whistle - but thats another matter

28k (ish) for Napoli?

Marvin said:
Looks like the usual non-turnout from seasoncard holders for Cup games.

humiliation ahead

Indeed but they are the ones missing out, clearly not in cup scheme and can't get champs league aways like munich!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.