Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

I can't understand some people....It's our first EVER Champions League game, we're playing at home, and the whole world will be watching....and our loyal fans wont fill the stadium...What's wrong with people????

I checked on the tickets website and not even half the stadium is full...WAKE UP CITY FANS we have 5 days to sell out !!!!! and remember to be LOUD and PROUD on TUESDAY!!! CTID

3/4 of North Stand is empty!

Ignored this thread thinking it was insane, until I looked at the Seat Planner this morning.

Close to a sell out my arse!. The bottom two tiers hold around 36000, take away 2000 for the first couple of rows for 3 sides of the ground that can't be used and we have around 4000 remaining with about 3/4 in the north stand and corners. The club have obviously taken the tier 3 tickets off sale to fill up the bottom two so we can't guess how many are sold but i would guess out of the 11500 tickets available we have probably sold about half or just below whcih means including the sold out Napoli allocation at best 35000 have been sold out of an available 44-45000.

The on the day walk up sales unlike the Maine Rd days are pretty low that is if we are allowed to sell on the day so not sure if this game will sell out which is very odd. Sure some people genuinely have trouble getting to night games living so far away and some people do find it really hard financially to get to cup games which is fair enough but we have more can't be arsed season ticket holders than we should have i'm afraid...their loss though.

compare the seat planner to the everton one

loads more seats sold for everton and that game is 10 days later

geoff hammond said:

But we already have 36,000 sold because of seasoncard holders.

SS117 said:
geoff hammond said:

Yes, and where the fuck are they for the Napoli game

geoff hammond said:

That's because 36,000 are season ticket holders, why don't the doom merchants just fuckin wait and see what the actual crowd is on the day for the Napoli game before pontificating and moaning.

geoff hammond said:
SS117 said:
geoff hammond said:

Yes, and where the fuck are they for the Napoli game
I don't know mate, we defiantly should be selling this game out. I'm a seasoncard holder, not on the cup scheme but got my self a ticket rather easy by phoning up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.