Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

I'd love to be there, but the 500 mile round trip and lack of funds will keep me away. The best i can do this year is get the best use i can out of my season ticket.

bored at work said:
there will be a lot more than this - there is over a week to go ffs. Threads like this just give unfounded ammunition to lurking nobheads from other clubs
It does! And it all stems from these Blues being so insecure of what these other fans text them or say to them as well, which doesn't make sense since they get their ammo from these peoples own posts. Laughable!

Now you come to mention it, I think I will also be a bit pissed off if there are loads of empty seats. Not cool. But I think Bayern will be a better turn out.
Still its the first season in CL, could improve once neutrals/corporates realise we are playing some amazing football.

Im already a bit pissed off that Im being ousted from my seat for CL games (Im in block 207). My seat will be given to some corporate who has paid quite a bit more money than I pay - so thats OK then.
We were making jokes before the start of the season that the new padding on the seats was firstly for the benefit of someone else, then us regulars....I will be f****** livid if I spy my empty 'pseudo-corporate' seat from my crappy corner Ive been relegated to....

28k (ish) for Napoli?

bored at work said:
there will be a lot more than this - there is over a week to go ffs. Threads like this just give unfounded ammunition to lurking nobheads from other clubs
Spot on mate, no doubt in my mind that by next weds it will be full. We have sold out for the game against Wigan 4 days before kick off against a team we don't normally sell out when we play them! Why do people make such silly statements over a week before the match!

I joined the champs league cup scheme only, didn't join the other cup schemes purely due to money. 2 young kids, petrol prices going up, bills going up, it is just making so difficult to justify spending on these extra games. With the CL games I think I will be going to 3 games a month up til Xmas, and as said above added onto those household things that's me right up to the limit. Do think we will get up to a full house though, if we don't then we need to look at why we havent

I rang up on Friday to get my ticket and was told there was 6/7000 tickets left.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:26 pm --<br /><br />I rang up on Friday to get my ticket and was told there was 6/7000 tickets left.

eastlands oasis said:
bored at work said:
Spot on mate, no doubt in my mind that by next weds it will be full. We have sold out for the game against Wigan 4 days before kick off against a team we don't normally sell out when we play them! Why do people make such silly statements over a week before the match!

Because the same people make the same threads before every cup/one off game.

I'll be there. Can't wait. I will be disappointed if there is a lot of empty seats yeah but there's far more important things to pay for in times like these and sometimes families have to sacrifice pleasures to pay the bills

These kind of threads don't really help the matter either. If your toying with the idea of coming people telling you that you'll be surrounded by empty seats is hardly going to sell the idea to them. It'll sell out and the atmopshere will be electric, I've not looked forward to a home game like I've looked forward to this one for a long long time

Maybe we should extend Napoli's allocation given that they have sold out nearly 3,000 tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.