Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

If we don't sell out for this game then I will be astonished especially if we can sell out Wigan so far in advance. What I am not looking forward to is the knock on effect this will have on our league cup attendances which are already pretty dismal. I intend to sacrifice league cup games to help pay for attending all champs league home matches, last year I only went to a few mid week cup games like Juventus and Aston Villa, and I imagine others will be doing the same. The reality is you can't expect supporters to pay for season tickets then extra for every game in all three cup competitions.

Can anyone tell me why I am not eligible according to the online ticket site to buy a ticket for this game? I have paid my £10 Blue membership and have 75 points.

in Block 140 where I sit there are over 3/4 of the seats unsold!!!

danburge82 said:
In the group stage last season we got:
35212 against Juventus
33383 against Lech Poznań
37552 against Salzburg

Same time of year a few years ago in the League Cup we got:
36358 against Scunthorpe
46015 against Arsenal

28k, haha! I don't know what planet some people are on. I've just been on to get my Dad a ticket near to me and cant get a seat anywhere near me because the whole blocks are sold out and many others are "limited availability". I reckon after the weekend it will almost be sold out.

Like.

Is it the first two or three rows that are closed off for Napoli?

I'm a ST holder, but I'm not in the cup scheme - waiting till I get paid Friday to book my tickets...I'm sure there's a lot in the same boat.

Chill lads, you're buying into the Rag banter!

Seeing as a decent number of people near me:

a) Miss the start to get a pint.
b) Miss the last 5 mins of the first half to get a pint.
c) Miss the start on the second half while finishing a pint.
d) Leave early.

I'll wager that for some, the drink is more important than the game and won't bother.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHFDa9efCQU[/youtube]

45k+

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.