Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

I rang up last week to activate my sisters card for the cup match (I'm in the cup sceme). I first rang at 9.20. After constantly being cut off, waiting in 'the queue' etc, I got through at 11.15. Got my Talk Talk bill this week. Total cost of calls £9.40. How can they charge £2.50 for calls that get cut off? And you wonder why some people don't bother!

blueyorkie said:
M18CTID said:
borninm14 said:
it seems to have disappeared off the OS on line sales.

Only available over the phone and in person from the ticket office now according to the OS.

The Police have serious concerns over security with napoli fans(wound up by rags). This is probably why there are tight restrictions on sales.

How does that affect online sales where a minimum 70 loyalty point criteria is in place?

I can only assume that only a few tickets are left as it would be madness to prevent online sales with 2 full selling days.

When I looked last night though, there were still around 2,000 available in the North Stand.

Bizarre.

artfuldodger said:
I rang up last week to activate my sisters card for the cup match (I'm in the cup sceme). I first rang at 9.20. After constantly being cut off, waiting in 'the queue' etc, I got through at 11.15. Got my Talk Talk bill this week. Total cost of calls £9.40. How can they charge £2.50 for calls that get cut off? And you wonder why some people don't bother!

You can send that to the club, they should pay up tbh.

lunaazul said:
blueyorkie said:
M18CTID said:
Only available over the phone and in person from the ticket office now according to the OS.

The Police have serious concerns over security with napoli fans(wound up by rags). This is probably why there are tight restrictions on sales.

How does that affect online sales where a minimum 70 loyalty point criteria is in place?

I can only assume that only a few tickets are left as it would be madness to prevent online sales with 2 full selling days.

When I looked last night though, there were still around 2,000 available in the North Stand.

Bizarre.

i guess the reason is that they know people are sussing there are plenty of seats left, so they are lying essentially.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
lunaazul said:
blueyorkie said:

Bizarre.

i guess the reason is that they know people are sussing there are plenty of seats left, so they are lying essentially.

That's an interesting one - the online sales option has been removed so no-one can check how many seats are left! I'm pretty sure that won't be the reason lol.

M18CTID said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
lunaazul said:

Bizarre.

That's an interesting one - the online sales option has been removed so no-one can check how many seats are left! I'm pretty sure that won't be the reason lol.

i think it is that and to remove the 70 pt stigma for people so everybody will call up in a panic for tickets cos they can't sell them.

I cannot think of another commercial enterprise that makes it so difficult for customers to buy its product as MCFC. Utterly insane to remove the match from online sales with 48 hours still to go, online sales is generally the first option for any registered supporter rather than hanging on the phone or having to trek to the stadium so the club are effectively making it harder for their existing fanbase to get tickets!

Elvis sings theBlues said:
Just spent half an hour queuing up at the ticket office, about 40-50 people there, only selling North Stand at the moment

Not this shit again. I can tell you know if they are refusing to sell top tier tickets so it looks better on telly then my Dad and his mate, just back from holiday, won't bother.

Elvis sings theBlues said:
Just spent half an hour queuing up at the ticket office, about 40-50 people there, only selling North Stand at the moment

If that's the case, I'm wondering if they've relaxed the criteria for selling tickets in the family stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.